We finally made it

There we were again out in the middle of nowhere. Once again it seemed. And back over cold water. I felt like we were back where we started just on the other side of the world from one pole to another. Or that was where we were supposed to be anyways. But also I felt like we were going forever. And I just had this bad feeling being surrounded by all this water. Reminded me of being trapped in the ice. And it didn't help that everyone was arguing since Appa was so low from the sky. Almost directly into the water and Sokka didn't like it. Katara was hanging out laying around but Sokka and Aang were arguing about why Appa was flying so low. Well next time how about we all get on your back and you can fly us to the North Pole. Aang was clearly upset. With good reason. But of course Sokka was making a joke out of it. Yep sure thing everyone aboard I'm ready to go.

Look we're all a little cranky because we've been flying for the last 2 days. Momo sat on my lap trying to comfort me as I hugged him close to me actually sitting in Appa instead of the clouds. I wanted to be surrounded by my loved ones when surrounded by water. My arms hugging my knees brought up to my chest. While he sat on my knees. You ok? Katara asked me a hand on my shoulder. I flinched when she touched me. Hey easy it's ok you're safe Farrah. I'm sorry Katara. I mumbled back to her. As I caught my breath. You good? She asked again. Yeah I-I'm fine. Then why does Momo look like his eyes are bulging out of his head? Oh I'm so sorry Momo. I hurt everything I touch. I let him go. But he puts his paw on my arm. I burry my head into my knees and silently cry. Aang. Katara turned to him. Hey, you ok? He asks me putting Appa kind of in auto pilot mode. As he wraps his arms around me. All arguing seized at me getting upset.

Farrah are you ok? When he used my real name I know he was serious. I groaned. He hugged me tight. Sokka and Katara out of the way. You're shaking and not because of the cold. You're scared. And you're not? I looked up at him tears in my eyes. We're out Farr's no one is gonna keep us in a contained space ever again. We did it to ourselves to protect ourselves. Aang time came and went and where we had done it to ourselves we couldn't get out. We were under water. Luckily ice floats aside from you know the part we were in was under the water but at least we weren't drowning. But we still weren't exactly alive either. Yes I much prefer the cold than the heat and yes I hear the words coming out of my mouth but I'd rather freeze than burn whether it makes me feel trapped or not. The only heat I like is the obvious. The only heat you like is love. You don't need to be afraid anymore. And then we felt and saw water turning to ice at us. And that's when we realized we were where we were supposed to be because they were water benders. They froze us in the water. Katara was happy we found the water tribe but we were stuck in the water frozen and I was having a total panic attack. Appa was covered in ice stuck in the ice. You're gonna be ok. I faintly heard my friends tell me. But everything blurred I had to go to my happy place. Momentarily I went into my spirit form.

Wherever Zuko was if he was a awake he would be sleeping now for the time being. Some kind of connection we have when I needed to talk to him. Maybe he was even day dreaming. But the only thing I saw was a bright light. Zuko I called out for him. Zuko I called again. But I didn't hear or see anything. The next thing I saw was water. I felt like I was drowning. I curled up again like I was in Appa. As I rocked back and forth I could still feel my heart beating and rapidly. I wasn't like any other avatar or anyone who ever lived I could contact whoever I wanted whenever I wanted. So, why wasn't it working? I wrapped my arms around myself and the first memory I once again thought of was when I was in that storm struck down by lightning. I could hear his voice echo in and out calling for me as my brain went through that memory. I heard rushed footsteps. What are you doing here? He asked me. I need you. I looked up at him tears in my eyes. Sure just tell me where you guys are and I'll come get you. Nice try. Aang and I would be kidnapped on the spot. I need you to calm me down. What's wrong? I'm trapped again. I wrapped my arms around myself. He held me to his chest his arms wrapped around me. His warmth calming me. A kiss on my forehead. I can't help but panic. Where are you? I shake my head. Even if I told you it would take you too long for you to get to us.