The boulder on our shoulder

We have just arrived to Omashu and Aang and I are really excited to be here again and we can't wait to show our friends all the fun we used to have a 100 years prier to the iceberg incident. Katara looks at the pyramid building in awe saying how they didn't have buildings like this back at home.

But stick in the mud uptight Sokka reminds her that here they actually have buildings that don't melt. Well come on slow pokes Aang and I cheer, all the fun is inside the city. I conjure up a little wind to make me float along with them as we enter the city. She's right we used to come here all the time and play with our friend Bumi. When she wasn't gallivanting on the wind to go visit her boyfriend and his family.

First of all, I do not "gallivant" I float and 2nd of all Zuko is not my boyfriend besides he was 10 the last time we were friends. I love that, that was your second claim. Aang, Farrah maybe you should wear some kind of disguise while we're here we can't have people knowing you're the avatar. Katara tells us. What do you want me do grow a mustache? Aang asks her, but then she makes him where a wig made from parts of Appa's fur.

What do you want me to do? My hair already covers my arrows on my head, and my clothes already cover my arms and legs. And I don't suppose you have an outfit my size with you? I ask her. Actually, I do, I mean we're about the same size after all. Throw off your airbending clothes and I'll give you one of my outfits. She reaches into her bag that lays on Appa and pulls it out.

One very good reason that I'm glad to wear a tank top and shorts under my clothes so that I can do this. Thanks. Awe, look at that she's so cute she's like a little mini me, and since we're kind of the same age minus the a 100 years it's like having a twin sister. Katara coos hugging me. Great another one, Sokka groans. Come on you love me and you know it, Katara teases him.

Yeah, and Aang looks like our grandfather. Well, Farrah and Aang are technically 112 and 116. So, that would make an ideal of sense. When we tell them they'll love Omashu that the people here were the friendliest of people we reach a gate and see guards harshly throwing out a cabbage merchant for thinking his cabbages were no good.

But as we walk up to them Aang is hunched over using his staff as a cane and using an old man voice when he gets questioned by the guards about our business here and seems very threatening as old man saying that he didn't need to know our business that our business was ours and ours alone and that Katara, Sokka and I were his grandchildren, the guard looks up at us and says he thinks that we are very respectable young women and to make sure to keep our grandfather out of trouble as we then enter the city.

Once we are inside Momo decides that now we are passed the guards is a time to poke his head out of my bag. We all look at the city with our jaws dropped at its beauty. Then we go closer to the main building and we tell our friends about the mail system of all the tubes and chutes. We watched as earthbenders bending the mail up to the top while gravity brought them back down leaving the city always having its mail delivered on time all the time.

This is true Sokka, however our good friend Bumi had found an ever better way to use these chutes a way that Farrah and I will teach you right now. We remember the first time we'd done this with Bumi that he had called it a super slide. Once we were up at the top we'd gotten into the mail cart and Katara and I began having second thoughts now that we were here.

I'd always opted out to go down with them, but Aang had always pulled me down between the two of them as we huddled close together so that no matter what I did I couldn't leave. This had always terrified me the big super slide, but now that we were older it still did, not only that but we'd already seen how much the city had changed and I feared we'd get into big trouble.

But down we had gone screaming and all only Aang had been laughing throwing his arms in the air in excitement, even Momo had ducked his head in fear hiding away inside my bag again. We had flown off the building and onto a roof and then had quickly descended from that too. But while Aang was busy having fun the rest of us were scared as we zoomed through the city causing much damage and inevitably in the end Aang blowing his cover, and us being arrested by guards and brought to the king.

Who in turn decided that we should be thrown a big feast. He'd offered Aang and I chicken legs but neither of us ate meat and then Sokka took both of them in turn. He then asked us where we were from. We were still trying to keep our cover and said we had been from Kangaroo Island which is actually a real place as it turns out in the real world. But upon seeing the king Katara and I had thought the king had a couple screws loose.

But after all that Bumi begins to throw a chicken leg at us, and in retaliation.... Aang watch out! I jump in the way using my airbending to catch it. I was just gonna do the same thing but you were faster. He tells me. Now our cover had really been blown. The guards *gasp* at us now that we have been revealed as not only the last of our kind but the two different avatars. Why if it isn't the original Avatar and the avatar that is supposed to save the world.

Original? The monks said Aang was the true avatar, I may have the arrows and might have at one point had supposed to have become the avatar but I'm a glitch. There are two of us there's never been two of us. That's where you're wrong, you're the original there is no mistake. A glitch implies there's something wrong with you, but there is nothing wrong with you. In the morning you and your brother will face 3 deadly challenges but for now my guards will show you to your chambers.

And when we are brought to them despite that it was a prison cell it was really nice. This looks kind of like Zuko's quarters on his ship when he captured us. Is there anything in your life that wouldn't remind you of Zuko? You guys I nod. Good cell or not we're still prisoners Sokka reminds us. Do you want your clothes back Katara? I get the feeling the king is gonna want me to be in my original clothing.

No, that's ok keep it you can roll it up nice and neat and make it a pillow for Momo to sleep on in your little bag she states. That is a very good idea I tell her. Why didn't I think of that? Because you're always too busy thinking about.... If you say Zuko I will airbend at you Aang. You said it not me. He shrugs.

We had promised them by avatar honor that after our little stunt we'd be off to the North Pole but now that we had been captured at least not by the fire nation or that would questioningly be worse that we were curious what the king would have us do, but the only way out was through the air vents that no one was small enough to fit in there not even me, but Momo was.

But after many failed attempts he can't get Momo to go into the hole. So, I pull him out carefully and bring him to the bed I'd be sleeping on. And we all get some rest unsure of what our challenges will be. But in the morning that follows guards come for us, I have changed back into my original outfit but our friends are gone.

We are told they will be released if we pass our tests. But what if we fail? He did not say. He asks for Aang's staff and my bag. We are reluctant to give our items up but do as they tell us anyways. We are led to the king and he asks us about what we think of his outfit after giving our honest opinion that we think it looked nice he tells us we passed our first test. But it wasn't one of the deadly ones that those would be more challenging I could tell then and there this was going to be a long day.

We don't have time for your games, give us our friends back we're leaving. He seemed to know that Aang would refuse even for the both of us and then he showed us our friends who had been in the hands of the guards as they put gem rings onto their fingers he told us they were creeping crystals that it meant they would grow fast and by nightfall our friends would be incased in it, but if we did as he wanted he would stop it and let us all go.

So we accepted, and there was no turning back now. We had to do this for our friends. After that by the magic of T.V. editing we now appear in a cave with stalagmites and stalactites, for our first of our 3 challenges. Our friends are with the king looking down at us from the balcony above. He tells us he has lost his lunch box key and is very hungry he points it out to us, and we look up to where it is and then to our friends the rings on their fingers have now covered their right arms.

Aang and I look around and begin to devise a plan on how to get it. Aang from the way I see it there are at least two ways to get the key either from the ladder which seems too simple but you might as well try it anyways I'm sure there's a way to get to it somehow from the waterfall behind us. I'll take that one. He nods at me and then starts climbing up the ladder as I dive into the water.

But as predicated the ladder is useless. But nothing works. Aang help me, cut a piece of that stuff off and then hand it to me. Yeah, ok he nods seeing where I'm going with this. I throw the piece of cave rock at the key bringing it to the king as we demand that he let our friends go. But the scene once again changes and now he wants us to find his lost pet and bring it to him, his pet Flopsie.

Thinking it over, Aang thinks the little rabbit is the pet, but when the ground starts to shake a big monster esc creature comes up to us instead. Aang, that bunny isn't Flopsie this is. The "monster" picks us up and licks us as Aang and I giggle in relief. Like we've suddenly remembered this pet, and then he leaps up to be pet by his master.

After making sure that our friends are alright even though the crystals have them almost entirely incased he gives us one last challenge to duel he says we had to agree on who it would be and so we pick the king and he says we have chosen wrong, after much teasing n the king's part somehow someway we manage to win this challenge too.

That we have to fight with the fire within our hearts, and now that we have passed he wants us to answer a question for him but we think that unfair, but he says what would be the point of this all if we hadn't learned anything. But what about that you said I wasn't really a "glitch?" I ask him.

I told you that. You didn't learn it for yourself. What about the whole fighting with the fire within our hearts bit? I ask again. You didn't learn that, you've always known about fire everything little one. Haven't you? There is fire in your heart, but not for fighting. He lifts an eyebrow coyly speaking, as I arch over letting my arms fall to my side as I groan in defeat letting my head hang as if exhausted.

Aang covers his mouth to keep from laughing. At this time we've gotten our items back or rather he had given Aang his staff back to fight him, but now I had my sack back at my side and Momo. You even wear the item that mistakenly more or less gifted to you from this person from your last journey he says coyly again as if he'd been with us the whole time, the pet you carry in it you even nicknamed after him didn't you?

This time Aang does let out a laugh. I fire my powers at him knocking him over. Stop that! I scold. He's not my boyfriend I scold again. I never said he was the king smirks at me cutting me off. I groan again. Just ask us your question so we can go home. I beg. He asks us what his name is and after thinking it over we decide that we would figure it from how we got through the challenges. That they hadn't been straight forward that we had to think differently then how we would've gone about them.

When we come to the king we tell him how we figured it out that he was a mad genius it turns out that he was our old friend Bumi. He'd said he missed us and that we literally hadn't changed at all. But after all this he reminds us that our destiny as the avatar to set the balance between the nations and would have to defeat Fire Lord Ozai, but that he hopes that when we do we'd be mad geniuses too, and would defeat him with the help of our friends who had set free because their crystals were actually rock candy.

That we'd run into many enemies, but some of them would in turn become our friends, or to me rather again. That some allies would become enemies. Again to me rather again. But like Katara and Sokka's grandmother told them in the beginning that because they had found us it was for a reason that we had some kind of connection that it was the same with myself and my "friend." That he wasn't as long gone as either of us thought.

We thanked him for his words of wisdom and then Aang said he had a challenge for him this time as we got back into the mail cart and they both sat on either side of me to keep me locked in like they had before as I groaned and then screamed in fear, as we knocked over the cabbage man's cabbage cart again.

Once we got free, I asked him if he had anymore of those rock candy creeping crystal rings. That I had a trick up my sleeve that I'd hope to get to use maybe not to soon from now since we didn't want him chasing us or fighting us but it was inevitable. I also asked him if he could spare a spear. He gave me these items and I was careful to pack the ring away into a smaller pocket on the pouch. So that Momo wouldn't eat it. The spear was small so I could put it into one of the siblings backpacks they'd brought with them to hang onto for me until that time would come.