Welcome to the Earth Kingdom

It's a dark clear starry night we should all be asleep. But as Zuko's ship cuts through the water he is in his bedroom meditating with 4 candles around him. Why 4? It's symbolic of course whether for 4 elements, or the 4 years that I've been gone. If it were his sister she'd tease and say something lighting a fire in our hearts and something about love.

He seems calm right now while meditating until Iroh comes into the room. You should only be coming in here to interrupt me if you have news about either one of the avatars. Oh prince Zuko their is news.... At that what would appear to be a ghost of a smile tugs on his lips. But you won't like it. He continues. Zuko then frowns following up with telling him that whatever it is he can take it, that he'd taught him that having a level head makes a great leader.

But he explodes with anger as the flames almost hit the ceiling because they have no idea where we are or how to find us. He snatches the map from Iroh to look it over as Iroh fans himself when he shields himself from the fire. As he tells him to open a window in his room. There have been sightings of him Iroh tells Zuko but he is impossible to track. Them. Zuko corrects.

But I don't understand how this can be possible, they are clearly masters of evasive maneuvering. He takes the map and holds it in his hand opening the window. Besides I do usually keep it open, the wind brought us together Farrah always called it she, that the wind was female, but feeling the wind come in.... To me the only physical wind of air I'd want air elemental wise would be either the avatar's meaning I'd have him in my grasp and could go home, or the glitch's meaning....

Meaning that she'd be right by your side, and you'd never let her go. That she'd be in your grasp and you'd run away with her. You're not the first one of the royal family to befriend her and want to track her down as teenagers we are won over by her beauty, but as adults skeptical that she never aged, except for myself. Including your father who still allowed her to be friends with you both.

I'm telling you prince Zuko be honest with yourself, it's just myself in here. No one else is around, I know the truth, I felt the same way when I was your age. You can say that she is pretty, that you want her here beside you and I will understand. How honest of answer do you want? He *sighs* leaning out the window. She's more than pretty. When she looked like a ghost she was hauntingly beautiful, and now I've seen her face to face and she still is minus the hauntingly part, she's just beautiful I've never seen anyone like her before.

My mother was beautiful, but she was her own kind of beautiful, she reminds me of home. If my sister were here she'd tease me and say something about fire, and love or whatever. I see that there are 4 candles here, symbolizing the 4 elements. Yeah, he smiles lightly, the 4 elements he yawns, that's exactly right uncle. He inhales the ocean air and calms himself back down.

On top of Appa Sokka is holding a map and is wondering if Aang even knows where he's going. I know that I'm going near water. He says happily. Great then I guess we're almost there. Sokka informs him sarcastically as we are flying over a big body of water. While Katara sews a hole in a pair of Sokka's pants. Aang turns to Katara and tries to impress her with a marble airbending trick, but she's not even watching him.

Sokka says he should leave her alone while she sews that you need to give women their space while they sew. She barely looks up from her sewing to ask him what that has to do with anything. But he tells her that it's just the natural order of things girls are better at sewing and guys were better at fighting and hunting. She sarcastically shoves the unfinished pants at his face and tries to tell her that he was just kidding.

When Aang pulls over the siblings want to keep going so that they can get to the North Pole faster but Aang claims that Appa is tired and needs his rest. See Farrah even has the right idea. Momo was cuddled up next to me like as if I was holding him like a teddy bear. Lemurs always liked Farrah when we were little kids when she was around. They slept with her all the time. I bet she's dreaming about her prince friend.

When we land Aang tries to get on the back of giant koi fish the size of an elephant that no wonder they call them elephant koi. When the fish jumps up creating a big splash, the water gets me all wet and I wake up rubbing my eyes. Ok, that was cold. And we're at our next spot and you want me to come try and ride the giant koi fish with you don't you Aang? I yawn.

Unless you would rather stay and dream about your prince charming. He shrugs. I roll my eyes and hop down. I'm coming I'm coming. I walk over to the shore and get my feet wet. It's cold but not nearly as cold as it was in the ice berg. Yeah but it sounds like you wouldn't know you're spirit was off on vacation making friends with the enemy. Aang takes his robe off and dives right in.

I dive in after him not daring to try and take my clothes off. You're getting with your clothes on? I'm not taking them off! But you have a tank top and shorts on under your clothes you used to just sleep in them with a pair of what would be a form of what humans call sweatpants on over your shorts. So, I'm a very "modern" avatar. The kind of modern that would be well you know 21st century so sue me. Which I don't do I wear real pjs to bed....

I never wanted to fit in I altered my clothes to not look like I belonged but wanted to look human. Ok, so honesty time this whole thing started off as a dream that I decided worked better as fan fiction I did the same thing with the Winx Club one. Some of it is obviously not very avatar esc of me clearly. So I guess I more or less would look like Kora but with airbending colors.

I get in and swim up to him splashing him in the face after the comments he's been making. You're not funny! I scold playfully. Let's see who can catch a fish first Aang challenges me. You're on I smirk. I hold my breath and dive down. Pretending in my mind that I'm sneaking up on it the same way I'd surprise Zuko when I'd came over and jumped on his back greeting him, and since I was basically a ghost I weighed nothing or little to nothing. So, this was easy, it was slimier but it was still almost just as easy. I jumped up like I was surfing.

How'd you do that? It was actually pretty easy. I shrugged. I'd never admit it out loud how, but only in my head. And to you guys since you're just readers. Our Koi fish begin swimming out to sea, as we do tricks and they jump in and out of the water like dolphins until the siblings and Momo try and call out to us to get out of the water. But the Koi I was on tries to jump up out of the water only for it be taken down again.

ALL: Farrah?! They all call worried. I hold my breath and go under. Aang's also pulls him around as he goes flying. I begin to take on water, while Aang dives down to try and get to me, but I call the wind and she scoops me up, and then Aang makes sure that I'm safe before he uses his airbending to run himself away from whatever was chasing us back to the shore. As the wind gently puts me back down. What was that thing? I'm not sure. I shake my head at Katara. Aang? Me neither he agrees.

Well, let's not stay and find out Sokka warns us before we're then surrounded by a bunch of female warriors dressed in green. We are then kidnapped and blindfolded as we are tied to a pole, when we can once again see again this man Oyaji demands that we state who are and our business being here he and one of the girl warriors says that if we don't answer their questions they'll feed us all to the Unagi. Whom were probably the creatures who already tried to eat us once today.

Sokka thinks that it was men that captured us but this girl Suki tells him that they captured us no men involved but when Sokka is sexist, Katara says that he didn't mean it that he was just an idiot sometimes. We're sorry that we came here we just wanted to ride the Koi Aang admits. When we are asked about being fire nation spies.... Seriously?! Why does everyone think that?! I ask. We look nothing like them. When we are told that we're on Kyoshi Island named after one of the previous avatars we are told that they have been able to stay out of the war so far and that they would like to keep it that way.

Hey Kyoshi? We knew her. They aren't convinced since she died at least a century ago. We tell them that we're the avatar now, but Suki thinks that's impossible since the last one was an airbender and disappeared a 100 years ago, and that there had never been two. Yep that's us I was supposed to be the new avatar but then my brother was born, they call me the "Glitch."

Katara tells us we should prove it by showing them some airbending moves. Since I'm light enough and skinny enough, I look up at the wind, as I slip my bonds free and she picks me up like she knew what I wanted and I dance around on the wind hovering in midair and Aang does some tricks that prove to them too, as we come ground to ground with the statue.

After we prove it, everyone cheers and at the dock a little girl tells a fishermen that we're here on the island and the fishermen tells other people and the fish merchant person sells fish to a man in red and brings the cooked fish to the Zuko's ship who hears this news, and tells Iroh to get the rhinos ready, that we wont get away that easy this time.

Are you going to finish that? Iroh asks Zuko. I was gonna save it for later. He tells him getting up from the table. But he sneakily cuts parts of the fish off and leaves a plate for his uncle to eat. Now that it is morning of course we are eating now. He has also made a smaller plate to save for indeed later. Where we are at the warriors provide a feast for us, and we are having dessert for breakfast my kind of breakfast.

The villagers are alarmed by how skinny I am and how easy it was for me to get out. Yeah I mean physically in my human form I haven't eaten in a 100 years but in spirit form I ate when I could. Others are taking care of Appa feeding him and grooming him and Momo is with us as he sits on my shoulder sneaking pieces of food. Sokka is surprisingly the only one not eating his food. That he says he's not hungry.

Sokka seems to be frustrated that girls took us down the night before, and that it was because it was a sneak attack. But he comes back and mumbles things taking food. Katara warns Aang that we probably shouldn't wait around too long that it's not safe for us to stay in one place for too long, but Aang and I are so hungry, and we feel like royalty which is nothing new to me I have friends that are supposed to be royals and one is trying to take over, while the other two look for me or rather my brother.

But still.... She's right Aang. We can't stay here forever no matter how great this place is. Then I cover my ears from the screaming fan girls that come running at us. Katara is worried that we will change while being here. But Katara I know him more than anyone he's still just a simple monk. I think we'll be ok. But the girls chase him around while a couple of them pull me along to where some of them are taking care of Appa and they have me sit down and begin to braid my hair, kind of like the girls do in Tangled.

As they braid my hair and begin putting some flowers in it, and on top of that a flower crown. I love the feeling of people playing with my hair. Azula used to braid my hair all the time when I came over when she wasn't teaching me to fight. I remember Zuko going to his mother some time and asking her to teach him so that he could braid it instead of his sister. We'd lay down in the grass and he'd reach over and play with my hair while I laid my head onto his lap.

Azula would make me flower crowns and Zuko and his mother would pick flowers and he'd take them and stick them into my hair and I'd giggle glad to see that they wanted to spend so much time with me. But I'd remind them that if I tried to fly like this the wind would think they were too light and sweep them away. But Azula had saved one for me. That Zuko would end up stealing from her and he'd hide it from her until he saw me again to give it to me, but she would try to tickle him into handing it over, and he hated that.

She would always use it to torture him, but when we played or playfully ganged up on each other it was for fun sometimes I had the advantage but most times he did since he was always a real person and I was really just a spirit. He still ended up with the crown after all that, the other random flowers that were in my hair not in crown form we would to make whatever tea we could which usually consisted of Jasmine tea.

We then usually had a lot of Jasmine tea while I was over. I giggled at the memory, and the girls asked me what was so funny. But I couldn't explain. Then one of the little girls asked me about if I had a boyfriend, and I blushed. No, not a boyfriend but maybe someday, and I have in the past in my spirit form told him that I would always love him but since he was only 10 years old and it had been 4 years since I'd seen him since I couldn't tell them he was the fire prince they would be scared of me if I said that probably....

They asked me to tell them stories and while my brother was doing whatever with his fangirls my group of girls were listening to me tell them stories. Meanwhile Sokka has stumbled upon what he believes to be the girls taking dance lessons and that he came to do a work out, while using sarcasm Suki and the other warriors ask him to teach him some moves who tells them that he's the best fighter in the village and he still can't believe that he got beat up by a bunch of girls.

But he is quickly defeated once again. Meanwhile Aang finds a good time to go find Katara who had been in the market getting food for our trip, she says we won't be staying much longer, and asks where I was. Aang says last he saw me I was with some girls taking care of Appa while they braided my hair. She thought that was nice, and then asked him to help her bring the food back, but he was too busy having fun and he thought her problem was she had been jealous.... After I saw what went down I got up and told the girls I'd be right back hopefully.

Hey need some help? Thanks Farrah that would be great. Your hair looks great BTW. Thanks I saw what happened I'm sorry. It's just not safe for us to stay in one place for long. I mean whether you'd like to stay and wait for your prince charming to come capture you we'd like to leave before they find us she teases. Not you too Katara I shake my head. She giggles. I use my powers to make the basket float in midair and carry it.

Hey now you're showing off she laughs nudging me. Hey? I stumble catching everything. Giggling. You're right though about not staying one place for too long, but he's also right it's nice here. Meanwhile Sokka has found Suki again to apologize and asks her to teach him, and when begs her to teach him she agrees as long as he follows all their traditions.

And the next he knew he was in a dress and had face paint on asking if he really had to wear it cause he thought it was girly but she told him he should be proud then told him what everything represented. The silk threads symbolize the brave blood that flows through our veins. The gold insignia represents the honor of the warrior's heart. Feeling more comfortable in it he announces the words bravery and honor but becomes more embarrassed when Aang speeds by saying.... Nice dress.

However Suki looks proud and content with a big smile on her face. After that back with Katara and Aang he tells her that he's gonna go try to ride on the back of one of the giant fish that tried to kill us yesterday and she isn't concerned. He knows it's dangerous, but doesn't care. I think he was trying to impress her but he's been going about it the wrong way and now maybe she is jealous.

Meanwhile Sokka is learning how to fight Kyoshi Warrior style, and when Suki says that he wouldn't learn the whole thing in a day she teaches him more techniques and tells him to loosen up that this kind of fighting isn't about violence. And after teaching him he then able to fight with her and show her how much he's learned while she's taught him. Outside Aang and his fangirls have come to watch him try and ride the dangerous fish that tried to eat us the other day hoping that Katara would come out and make sure he wouldn't be in danger.

But out in the water the giant fish he wanted wouldn't come and the girls were starting to get board. And it was beginning to get late again. I decided to come out and help him catch one for him to ride, while also trying to make sure my hair didn't get damaged but I'm sure if it had the little girls that braided it with all it's flowers would do it again and I wouldn't mind one bit.

Aang I'll help you, but this is gonna be dangerous. At least someone came out. He frowned. I'm sorry Aang where you are right that it's good here she is also right that we can't stay here much longer if we don't want someone else coming out here if you know what I mean. You mean your boyfriend? He questions. I splash him with the water. He's not my boyfriend.... He's not even really my friend right now I *sigh* sadly frowning but I will always be his I promised that I would.

He seemed protective of you the time he met you face to face. What do you mean? I mean he wanted to take you himself, and made sure your bonds weren't on too tight and that he didn't want you down in the prison hold, he tried to miss you it looked like anytime that he tried to fight me, and when you were up in the air above the boat just before our friends came we both told you not to come down there cause neither of us wanted you to get hurt. Sounds like he's got some kind of soft spot for you.

Oh IDK about that Aang. If you say so. I just want you to know that he wasn't always like this.... Except with his sister. I can't really see how now, but IDK really know him and not even as close as you do or rather did, I've never been friends with him. But I do know that he was the first word out of your mouth when we woke up. I blushed. Really you know about that? I'm not blind or deaf Farrah I know you, I heard you, a part of your spirit shimmered like it was just finishing going back into your body.

One of the reasons why I ended up reminding you who it was that was around you when we woke up after a 100 years. Oh? I said scratching the back of my neck looking away. You could've told me, Farrah I'm your brother I know these things. Aang with all due respect you don't know anything. I giggle shaking my head. That much is clear cloud child. Are you just gonna keep calling me that again? Maybe, it seems to really fit you though.

Come on let's stop with the "boy talk" which I actually really don't do and let's go get ourselves a Unagi. You got it. I look over at the shore and nudge him. Look Aang look who showed up. Farrah I see you're in the water now too. She points out. I didn't think you would come. Aang yells out to her. It's really dangerous for you guys to be doing this. I was worried about you.

You didn't seem like it when I brought it up the first time. I'm sorry she tells him. Me too, you were right I was letting the attention get to my head. I was being a big jerk. Awe we're making progress. Let's go. I start swimming back. Come on you big jerk start swimming back or you're gonna catch a cold. She teased. But I bet she wouldn't have a problem catching a cold cause if her boyfriend finds her he'll warm her right up. She teases back at me. He's not my boyfriend I call out.

But before we can get back to shore a giant fin of the Unagi swims after us and begins to pull us down under, but then we appear on the back of one and we hang on for dear life. With Katara panicked for our safety. Saying to hang on that she was gonna help us. I personally could've let go, but I was gonna stick this one out with my brother. I was great at surfing the Koi, I thought maybe it would be like that.

This however was much more dangerous, it was like surfing during a storm with really big waves and being only a beginner at surfing. But after all that, there's so much water in my lungs and my brother is now unconscious and for the moment so am I. Katara is trying to get to us before the eel does, and wants to protect us both. She first gets Aang to shore the rest of the way ad out of the way, and then goes back for me, and once we're out of the way the big eel makes a big splash sending us backward against the rocks, after Katara uses some kind of waterbending she'd been working on to fight against the eel to help us.

Aang Farrah? She calls worried about us. But after that she looks over the rocks that we were slammed against to see a fire navy ship appear at the docks almost as soon as the fin of the eel is fully gone under the water as she sees Zuko and his men riding on the backs of komodo rhino's, and Zuko is in the lead.

Meanwhile as they appear. I want them both found alive. He states. What are you doing with the fish prince Zuko his uncle asks. I told you I was saving it for later. He replies. Not looking back. His uncle rides up next to him, were you hoping to see the girl again he whispers. I was hoping to see them both and take them both with me. He grunts.

Luckily for us Katara had been able to pull us back behind the rocks and out of sight, so that as they rode on by no one would see us, and we would be safe. When they come to the village Zuko calls out for the avatar making everyone go back to their homes in fear, when the leader of the warriors runs to get the other girls to make them help fight them off Sokka is mistook for one of them and goes to fight with them.

They are able to knock off a couple of the soldiers from their rhinos, and even Sokka was helping fight. Like when Suki was down and Zuko was gonna use his fire on her but he got in the way to protect her and in the process of being knocked around when the rhino ran off, not only did Zuko run off to look for us again but the fish platter fell with a note saying.... "For a "friend"." Sokka saw it as the rhino ran off since it had a little sack to carry things on it's side and the sack had came off the rhino as well when it ran off, Sokka decided it was probably meant for me and to take the items to me.

But now that Aang and I were ok, well I was dizzy and not well but I thought I'd still be able to fight I guess the being slammed against rocks part effected me more than I thought it would. But I was well enough to still playfully taunt Zuko. Awe were you looking for me Zuzu? I cooed. Did ya miss me already? I teased. You seem weak today he smirks slyly.

Just like the time you left, you were weak then and you're weak now but something had to have made you this way. Oh you know jumped on the back of something I shouldn't had I tease. The Koi was much easier but big giant eels are harder to gain the grasp of. And will kill you.... I *sigh* then frown.... When they have the chance. When a couple of fire balls get tossed our way I use the air to juggle them like circus balls, and douse them to put them out.

Air is supposed to make it stronger but cold air will put it out like smoke. When the 3 of us fight, Aang uses his staff to turn into a glider and then lands closer to Zuko and once he does the staff is kicked away. It's just the two of us now. As it should be he agrees with a glare on his face. Don't look at me like that I playfully scold.

Oh Glitch you like playing around animals you know more than anyone that an injured animal is a dead animal. And you look pretty injured to me, just not at my hands, but of course I'd also never harm prized goods the cargo shouldn't be damaged before delivery he smirks. You think you're gonna take me to your father? That's sweet, I always knew you were funny I giggle.

Sorry Zuzu but you're wrong, and I think we've overstayed our welcome. Team Avatar it's time to head out. I smirk. Watch your head. I tease. As I blow him away literally into a near by house. At my command Momo comes crawling up to my shoulder as I pet him. Aang let's get out of here. Wind? She blows. Time to head out I call to no one in particular as she picks me up and I blow a cloud kiss down. We'll see each other again! I call down.

When I start becoming dizzy/ motion sick she is gentle setting me and my friend down onto Appa. Aang is sad that everything is burning that the village is now in danger because we came here. But I knew that if we didn't leave they would've stayed it's better that we are leaving, as Katara will try to tell it that way to Aang as well. Hey Appa, time to head out boy. I use my air powers to jump up onto his head, and I lead us away.

We go to the gang and begin to fly away, meanwhile before we departed Sokka is apologizing for treating her like a girl instead of a warrior. She kisses him and they depart as Suki says they'll take care of things here. Zuko and his team go back to the ships, and try to follow us out. This is a good thing Aang. Katara reminds him.

But there's still something Aang needs to do. I wanna help I tell him. Knowing he doesn't want to leave things this way. No, you're all motion sick and dizzy you might have a concussion. Stay. But.... Stay. He jumps off of Appa, and starts free falling. What are you doing? He dives into the water and surfs on the giant eel again as its water rains over the town putting out any fires and also drenching Zuko.

After that Aang is flown into the air and Appa is in place to catch him. I know, I know that was really dangerous. Both: Yeah it was. Katara and I tell him. We group hug. Hey? Sokka nudges me. Hm? This is for you. Whose it from? I question. I think you know the answer to that. Do you want some I offer him, you're always hungry. I tease.

No, no I insist eat the food that your boyfriend was hoping to save you. He's not my boyfriend! I scold again. Hey, now lets all settle down you need some rest Katara playfully scolds. Bet she'll only dream about Zuko Aang teases. Aang I will airbend you off of this flying bison. I playfully scold at him with a smirk on my face getting my hands ready to do that.

Come on like you said Aang she could be seriously hurt those rocks didn't do any of us any good. Zuko was right you're weak but it's because you're injured enemy or not I think he might have a soft spot for you. She points out this time in no way not trying to be teasing. I'm still not sure about that I rub my arm. Your hair still looks perfect. Even after all the water. It's really pretty braided.

But I'm surprised neither you caught a cold. If she had.... Aang don't start. I scold. Farrah Katara motherly scolds eat your food before it gets cold and rest. Yes ma'am I giggle. And as for the bag, Momo this is your new bed now, and I'll lever it on my person always.