giorno: bodyguard

Setting: Golden Wind era, you're 16
Content: Angst, fluff
TW: Gun violence

"Dad, are you serious!?" you ask your stubborn father.

His voice becomes more stern than it already is, "Yes, Y/N. No more questions. You need someone with you at all times."

You groan and storm off to your room.

You're Y/N Rossi, daughter of millionaire Carlo Rossi. You believed that you shouldn't rely on your father's fortune, so you picked up a music career from a young age. You're not old enough to move out yet as you're still a minor, but you will when you can.

You open the door to your room and slam it. Having a bodyguard invades privacy! You don't want people near you 24/7!

You decide to go into the city and enjoy your alone time while you can. You went into your favourite stores and got your favourite treats. You talked to the old lady on the street selling flowers and decided to buy some.

When you arrived at home, your father was in the living room with a blond guy in a pink suit. This guy can't be your bodyguard... he looks too odd to be hired by your father.

"Ah, Y/N. Come, meet your bodyguard, Giorno Giovanna," you father gestures you over to the living room.

Giorno smiles at you and holds his hand out, giving you a firm handshake.

Your father gets up, explaining rules he has for the both of you, "Y/N's career is becoming more serious and people will come after her and my fortune. Giorno has expressed extreme strength and loyalty, so you two will be together in public, but not at school. You must be home by 10pm."

You roll your eyes and argue with the old man, "I'm not a baby, dad! This is unreasonable! I already have protection at my concerts!"

"This isn't up for discussion. Talk to eachother, will you?" he asks as he heads back to his office.

"Giorno, go home. I'll pay you what he's paying you if you go home," you order him.

He shakes his head, "I don't think you have the kind of money he does."

You get defensive, "What does that mean? I'm not a 'daddy's money' girl, okay? You'll still get paid for doing absolutely nothing. Leave me alone."

"No can do," he smiles.

Great. Why won't he take that offer? Does he WANT to get on your nerves?

"Get some sleep then, we have a concert in Rome."

The next day...

You wake up and pack a few of your things. Giorno helps you load them into your car and gets into the drivers seat.

"Hey! Out of my car. I own this," you demand.

"Y/N, just sit pretty in the passenger seat, will you? I was told to drive you," he responds.

You purse your lips and then get in.

"How old are you?" you ask him. He looks like he's your age, but his figure says otherwise. He's not lanky and bony, he's lean and defined.

"I'm your bodyguard, not your friend," he remarks.

You look at him, a little annoyed, "Your hair looks like spring rolls dude, I don't want you being my friend anyways."

His lips turn into a small frown upon your sudden insult, "I'm 15."

You look out the window, not trying to say anything else.

~~~~~

You eventually arrive in your concert venue, heading to your change room. Your stylist chooses a tacky outfit for you, and you top your outfit off with a flower headband. As you were changing into the clothes, you sang a couple of your unreleased songs.