giorno: 365 days pt. 3

⚠️ POTENTIAL TW: domestic abuse mentions

2 months later...

You were trying your best to enjoy life while you were still trapped in Italy. You enjoyed his gifts, but what you hated was that you enjoyed his time even more. He was a busy man, after all.

You've grown to realize that he's not as bad as he seemed in the beginning. Yes, he did kidnap you, but he could do so much worse to you than spoil you with gifts and travelling.

~~~~

You wake up, Giorno sitting on the loveseat in your bedroom corner while Mista packs your things. You hear him snicker from inside your closet.

"Mista, get the fuck out of my underwear drawer!" you yell tiredly.

He grabs a handful of everything and stuffs them, unorganized and unfolded, into your suitcase.

You groan, waiting for Giorno to give his explanation and then his apology, like every other time.

"Buongiorno, amore," he greets you with a smile.
(Goodmorning, love.)

You frown, "Where are we going now?"

He sits on the bed beside you, brushing your messy hair behind your ears, "I need you to go back to (home country, if it's Italy then USA). There's an apartment and a credit card waiting for you."

You become furious. There's no way he's kicking you out, "Why are you sending me back home?!"

He gives you a sorrowful look, "I'm so sorry, but please know it's for your protection. You are not safe in Italy."

"Why am I not safe here anymore?" you ask.

"My rivals have found out about you, my greatest weakness. They want to take you away from me, or... kill you. So please, just go back home for now. I'll solve it."

You sit up and try to convince him to stay, "You need someone to heal you. Let me stay."

He shakes his head, "I can heal myself, well I can't heal the pain, but I can handle it. I can't lose you, Y/N. I don't want to."

You grabs both of your cheeks with his hands and stares into your eyes. You can tell he is truly afraid of losing you.

Snap out of it, Y/N. You're in a prison. A big, fancy prison.

"Fine. I'll go."

~~~~

You arrive in your home country and take a look at your apartment. It's quite modern and minimalistic. You sleep off jet lag (if necessary) and plan to visit your best friend in the morning.

In the morning, you knock on BF/N's door. They open it and freak out.

"Y/N, where were you?!" they ask as they hug you tight, "Jay told me you guys broke up."

"Well, it's a long story."

(Recap of past two chapters if you were a loser and skipped :< skip if you read both chapters)

"5 years ago, on my trip to Rome, I found a guy my age, bleeding out in the middle of the night. I was only out to see the full moon. Anyway, I healed him. When I went to Naples with Jay, he kidnapped me. He gave me 365 days to fall in love with him. And the worst part— he's a mafia boss. These past 2 months have shown me how soft he really can be... so I don't know. I don't hate him, but I hate what he did to me."