jotaro: contract

Inspo: To All The Boys I've Loved Before
Setting: SDC timeline except the hunt for DIO never existed.
Content: Fluff, Angst
2486 words!!
- "Loud Love" remastered I guess.
⚠️TW: BULLYING⚠️

He was sick of it.

Girls fawning for him for every little thing he does. Even when he yells at them, the women squeal even more. He was genuinely annoyed, and needed some way to hurt the girls or make them lose hope.

The girls want him... how can he hurt them and make them move on?

He had an epiphany. What if he obtained... a fake girlfriend? That would hurt his fangirls, right?

He thought of potential candidates. As he thought of girls that didn't give him attention, only one person came to mind.

You.

After school, he went to the library. Surely enough, he found you deep into your study notes.

He takes a seat in front of you, and you glance at him before going back to writing your notes.

"What do you want, Kujo?" you ask.

"I need a big favour from you, and I need you to say yes," he responds.

"Okay..." you say hesitantly, "We're not even friends, but what do you need?"

"I need you to be my girlfriend," he says bluntly.

You dropped your pen, "What?" you whisper harshly.

"No, not like that," he starts, "I need you to act as my girlfriend to hurt the girls who follow me everywhere."

You raise an eyebrow, "What do I get out of this?"

"Popularity?" he offers.

You shake your head, "I don't want that. I wanna be paid for this, Kujo. The girls will probably try to hurt me or something. I know about your grandfather's fortune, I just want 20,000 yen."

His eye twitches, "I'm not the one made of money, the old man is... but alright."

You rip a piece of paper from your notebook, "Let's make a contract!"

He groans, "Can't we just shake on it?"

You begin writing:

- No flirting with others
- Holding hands is okay
- Jotaro must walk Y/N to school and home every day
- Jotaro must give Y/N notes every day
- Y/N receives 20,000 yen from Jotaro once term is done

"How long are we doing this?" you ask.

He shrugs, "Until summer break."

- Term is 2 months

You pass him your pen, "Anything else you want to add?"

He takes your pen and writes:

- Kissing when necessary
- Jotaro is allowed to put an arm around Y/N whenever they're together
- Under no circumstances will they both tell the truth, not even to their best friends
- Y/N must make Jotaro her phone wallpaper

You snatch the paper away from him, "Is the wallpaper really necessary? Also, I've never had my first kiss yet. I don't think that should be there."

"Yare yare, Y/N. Just sign it," he complains.

As you sign the paper, you just got yourself into a mess that was impossible to clean up.

You hooked your arm into his, exiting the school. Of course, the girls were waiting for Jotaro to exit.

"Wait, why is Y/N touching Jojo?!" a fake
blonde says, "And he's allowing it!"

The women gasp, "Are they dating?!"