"Well, I thought he would get in my way of course that's all." The stranger responds.

"And what would like you to discuss? If it's nothing then your already wasting my time. . ." Muichiro said. Making the stranger have an Irk mark on his forehead.

"Well, what a sharp mouth you got there. Anyways this Ninja society Is quite amusing yet a waste, despite having Mata abilities, they're still weak. Another Ninja and Hokage could never stand a chance against a demon, I'm 'disappointed' I really thought I could find a student. The mear sight of them makes my skin crawl"

"If that's the cause, then I don't think we'll ever get along," Muichiro stated.

"Be as that, let me make you an offer, why don't you become a demon as well?" He said extending his arm out to her. 'There's no need to offer her. . . She already is.'

"Nah, I'm good."

"I can tell just by looking at you that you're strong even at the age of 7."

"I'm twelve, your basketball." The one seems to not have a nerve.

"Yeah whatever, but at your age, you're on the same level as many Hashira, I've fought hundreds of years ago, or maybe even beyond them."

"And your appearance reminds me of a certain person, well used to know. You're related to Himair right, what is your name."

'Who's Himari.'

"Tokito Muichiro."

'I was right!'

"I'm Akaza, so you're her child. . . I didn't think that you'd make it far after 'they' massacred all of the demon slayers' off-springs." Akaza grinned. Muichiro narrowed her eyes and gripped her blade.

'Why are all these things that he is staying sound so familiar, but why does he look so familiar, more importantly, who are 'they.'

"Of course, parents would have died in the fight did your little Godmother of yours not teach you anything, or TELL you anything about your clan-"

"Enough!" He was cut off by Muichiro's voice. "Tsunade nee Is an amazing Mother. You have no right talking bad about her to my face."

"Because of her I was able to learn what I know today, because of her I know that you're a man-eating demon. . ." Muichiro scowled at Akaza. Everyone around then looked at him with horror in their eyes.

"No way! He really eats people?" Choji took another step back. Naruto and the others were horrified at Akaza.

"That's horrible!"

"I can't believe such cruel creatures exist!" Neji exclaims.

"Damn it!" Sasuke uttered in fear.

'What does that man mean by demon slayer? Did she secretly join an organization?'

"Enough with the chit-chat, I have no interest in weakling. I'm repulsed by the weakling, all of you make me want to vomit. The law of nature dictated that you should be eliminated." Akaza to the other genius before he turned back to Muichiro.