Power outages and a fancy locker

Start from the beginning

He pulls his mask down to his nose  "Karen? You still there?" "Yes Peter. I am invincible when it comes to something as minor as a power outage." "Awesome! What's..?"

"You're currently bleeding." "From where??"

"Your head. It happened when you were yeeted into that wall over there. You're currently concussed for real."

"Oh."

"Why is she talking like that?" "Mr. Stark you can hear her?" "Duh. I have an earpiece."

"I taught her to talk like my generation so we could have conversations. Off topic but my head- like- really hurts."

"Right, right, uh... let's get you back to the compound, Pete." Tony puts a steady hand on Peter's back as Karen speaks up,

"Mr. Stark if I may, it might be a smarter option to take care of this immediately." "What do you mean immediately? All our medical is at the compound."

"This is quite a bad cut on his head. You will need to stop the bleeding and it'll need to be disinfected. It is a relatively long way home and I do not recommend letting Peter swing. Even if you are to carry him back, you are likely to run into something. I will direct you to the closest area where you can fix this."

"Karen, we can't bring him to a normal hospital. He'll need to take off his mask-" "you won't need to worry about that here."

"Ok... where?" "It doesn't matter where I say it is. It is not like you will be able to find it. It is too dark. Instead, I will lead you there." "I don't know how much I trust that. Am I gonna run into a pole?" "If you listen to me you won't," Karen chirps.

She goes through directions the robotic- sounding version of cha cha slide the entire way there.

Tony obviously doesn't like it but Peter can hear his breathy chuckle while he's giggling like a child.

"Karen the door's locked." "Break in." "What- I'm not breaking into this building. Where are we?" "You know where we are Peter." "You know, it's funny cause I actually don't."

Karen sighs as dramatically as an AI could and says she'll do it herself. Peter guessed it was pure luck that this place had Stark Industries locks.

Huh, Midtown has the same locks, Peter thought.

"Peter, there is a room two doors down on your left. It's the power room. Since power outages do not effect me, it would be wise to connect me so I can get the lights on."

"So cool."

The arc reactor lights the room up a bit so Peter is able to feel around and connect wires to his mask. Lights flick on throughout the building, though, the two pause.

"Karen," Peter mutters. "This is Midtown."

"Yes."

"Why'd you... this is Midtown, Karen. The place I go to school."

"Yes, it is indeed."

"He has a concussion why the hell would you bring us here," Tony asks, voice on edge.

"Peter," she says, "Your first aid kit."