Fifth New Generation

Highschool passed on quickly for all the children. Needless to say, there was quite a lot of drama, and definitely plenty of rough patches, but everything became quite nice.

Everybody was now on good terms, but there were definitely hard spots. A really hard time was when Akihiko's and Haruhiko's, Hiroki's, Yoh's, Shinobu's and Risako's, Kaoru's, Ryuuichiro's, Eri's, Keiichi's, Ijuuin's, and Yuu's parents all passed away from old age. That had plenty of sadness and created a lot of hard edges, and plenty of drama, but it all ended up working out.

After the old Junjou couples had gotten a little older, their children took over the roles of being the new stars of the franchise, so it's time to introduce Junjou Romantica Next Generation;

New Junjou Romantica Couple - Katsuro Usami and Mikiko Kusama. Katsuro, already famous from having a father like Akihiko received plenty of help when attempting to start his own business, and Katsuro's business was booming after just a short while after graduating from university. He became famous on his own by having several million, if not billion dollar companies.

Shortly before graduating highschool however, Katsuro had worked up the courage to confess that he'd liked Mikiko ever since their sophomore year. When they were both twenty four years old, Mikiko had actually gotten pregnant, and quickly decided to keep the baby. Shortly after the birth of their first child, Katsuro had proposed, and she quickly accepted, and they got married when their child, was two years old, and she is a little girl.

Mikiko, definitely far from a housewife, always went out and did little mini jobs for the community, always making sure that she was out of the house for at least a good couple of hours, while Katsuro could easily afford a great babysitter to watch the children.

Katsuro and Mikiko ended up having three kids. Their eldest is a girl maned Kumiko, their second is a boy maned Takateru, and their youngest is another little girl they named Naoki.

Kumiko has Mikiko's blueish blackish hair, and Katsuro's emerald eyes, and inherited Mikiko's attitude and behavior, and mostly enjoyed spending time with a couple of friends, instead of having a massive friends group, as she was descended from two incredibly famous people, so she found it hard to trust people because of her fame. Takateru has all of Mikiko's physical feature, both the blueish blackish hair, and the chocolate eyes, however he is like Katsuro, protective, at times over-protective, clingy, friendly, and honest, but usually only acts like that around his family and friends, and being the only male sibling, he's used to his sisters torturing him (in a funny way of course. Naoki has all of Katsuro's features the silver blonde hair and the deep green eyes, although hers were slightly lighter, and unlike her siblings, she's a lot like Haruka, sweet and innocent, and always there for her siblings, and always hates it when they get into fights, which makes her really angry, but even then, she's the cutest thing ever.

They of course have the Uchiha clan abilities, and are fully aware of their abilities, as their father told them at an appropriate age as to not make life confusing for them when they get their abilities.

New Junjou Egoist Couple - Eiko Kusama and Haruka Miyagi. Eiko started to learn from Akihiko how to write manga after he had taken a liking to what he wrote. Soon, Eiko started writing his own books, novels, manga's, BL's and more. He became increasingly well known for it, becoming more and more popular, becoming just as popular as Akihiko in no less than six years, by the time he had turned twenty-two.

After that, he confessed to Haruka that he had liked her ever since they went to graduating prom together, and she happily accepted his feelings (getting very flustered by the confession). The two got married after Katsuro and Mikiko had. Unlike Mikiko, Haruka is a total house wife, always staying home and taking care of the house.