*Next day*

.

.

After the shooting of interview, P'Jeff went somewhere and haven't returned back yet.

Everyone waited for him as we were planning to go eat out.

.

After a while we saw him coming with a girl out of nowhere.

He was with a girl.
Now that I see it, it was was the same girl I saw him kissing before.

.

"Oi Jeff where have you been?" P'Apo asked.

"I...I gotta go with her at her apartment. She needs my help with something. I won't be able to join you guys, sorry." he said and left with her without even another glance towards me.

I felt my chest tightening with sudden unexplainable pain.

Why am I so jealous? I wanna scream at P'Jeff right now.

Yesterday he texted me saying, I'll have to go out with him after eating out with others but now see him declining his plans for a girl.

.

.

I was in a bad mood, since P'Jeff left with that girl. And I guess everyone noticed that.

I couldn't help it, I was so mad for no reason. I wasn't able to hide it well around others.

But thankfully they didn't said anything.

.

.

__________

I was still so mad when I reached home.

I ran up to my room,
Took off my clothes, threw it here and there and jumped on to the bed.

I felt tears falling down my face.

What is this? Am I stupid?

Just a few days ago I was so scared to fall for him after willingly kissing him myself, now look at me being jealous and crying over it for no reason.

P'Jeff is a handsome, Charming and caring guy, he can get anyone if he wants. What was I even thinking?

Craving for impossible? Shooting for a moon?

I started cussing myself, hiding my face in a pillow, yet I couldn't stop myself from crying.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing.....

I looked at it to see P'Jeffs name popping up.

Why is he calling now?
Is he done with the girl?

I can't help but get mad at him.

I ignored the first call.

But then he started calling again and again.

It got annoying so I picked up...

I said nothing....

"Barcode..." I heard him calling my name from the other side.

"Barcode come down... I'm outside your house....." He said

My eyes widened. I quickly got out of the bed to look down, outside of the window.

He indeed was there.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Just come outside first....or I'm getting inside" he said

"Wait wait....." I said and put on a loose trouser and a long sleeve shirt and went down in rush.

.

.

He smiled at me.

Who are you smiling at ?

" I said I would take you out after the meal. Now get ready" he said.

"Why would I?" I'm sure my voice came out mad.

"I'm tired now. You should go home, if that's why you came here for." I said facing my back to him trying to walk away but he caught me by my arms and turned me back to look at him.

"Were you jealous?" He asked.

I looked down unable to answer, trying to wipe my still runny nose from crying.

"You know, from the way you look right now, you sure was jealous. But it's cute" he said.

I glared at him.

"P'Apo told me you were in a really bad mood today since I left with her."

Then he took my hand and placed it on his heart.

"This might sounds like a movie, but can you feel it, when I'm near you it beats faster. Don't worry she was just my ex... we're just friends now...she really needed my help today" he explained.

I looked at him in the eyes...

We stared at each other's eyes for a few minutes then he suddenly cupped both of my cheeks and kissed me.

I pushed him instantly and looked around.

Luckily it was already dark and nobody was around. And nobody can see us from the inside either.

"P'Jeff what are you doing? What if someone sees us?" I glared at him.

"But you liked it." He said with a smile.

I blushed.

"And you were jealous today. Which means you like me, or might even love me already" he said.

I can't deny it anymore.

He pulled me in for a hug. And gently Pat on my head.

"You don't have to hide your feelings, you don't have to be scared of those feelings, even if we love each other as a lover we don't have to tell it to anyone yet. So don't be scared of loving someone" he said.

His hug was warm, I felt safe.

.

.

.

__________

Jeff's P.O.V

It was a complete lie when he ignored me saying he was going on a date.

But instead I got an idea from it to see if I can make him jealous or not?

I know those texts I send him previous night might looks like I'm emotionally blackmailing him but at least it got him to reply me back.

It felt bad to make him sad, but at least now i know he got jealous and it was needed to make him understand that he actually likes me.