"I want to ask so many questions about him but I can't." He thought to himself.

Later on in the day everyone awake in the little apartment. Chan had just gotten home from a long morning at work.

"Welcome back Channie!" Felix greeted the older with a bright smile.

"Channie?" Jisung raised an eyebrow towards Felix's nickname name for Chan.

"Oh, should I not call him that? I'm sorry. If you don't like me calling you that, I can stop." Felix realized it might be uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, I don't mind at all. Ignore Jisung's judgment." Chan ruffled the bleached blonde's hair.

"Okay." A smile grew back on his lips.

Jisung just watched how the two have gotten a lot more comfortable with each other just a short amount of time.

"Before I forget, I got you a new phone. Everything that was on your old phone is on your new one." He hands the younger Aussie a new iPhone.

"You didn't have to get me one, I know this could be expensive." Felix knew this family was tight with money on how they lived, he was grateful but felt bad.

"I wanted to, you need a phone anyways. It'll also might be of help to your memories." Chan did make a few sacrifices to get the phone but he didn't mind.

"Thank you Channie. I'll pay you back one day." Felix pulled the older into a hug which caught him off guard.

"You're welcome." Chan wasn't going to let the younger Aussie pay him back but he accepted the sweet hug.

Felix happily smiled while turning on the new phone. Once the phone was on his lock screen popped up which faded away his smile.

"Woah, do you recognize him?" Jisung was nosy and looked over Felix's shoulder, noticing a picture of Felix with a taller boy with a tad longer hair.

Felix's heart ached while looking at the picture of two happy best friends but he still couldn't exactly remember yet a feeling a guilt.

"No." Was all he responded and unlocked the phone.

He scanned through his apps and went straight to his photos. Lots of pictures of him and his old friends especially Hyunjin. Scanning through all these photos just sadden the freckled boy.

"Changbin?!" Chan noticed one of the pictures was Felix and the said boy taking a selfie.

Jisung kept his mouth shut as if he didn't know.

"I guess he did seem a little familiar." Felix then had a specific hazy memory of the said boy.

Two males kissing.

Felix kept swiping to get that scene out of his head until Jisung stopped him.

"Wait . . ." Jisung looked closely at the photo in front of him, a photo of Minho in the distance and the next one of him and Felix.

"Do you know him Sungs?" Chan questioned.

"U—Uhm he just looked familiar that's all." Jisung walks away feeling a tug at his heart.

Felix questioned Jisung's behavior after taking a long look at the boy in the picture. He tried his best to remember anything about him but nothing came. So he moved on to more photos, nothing but of the same mysterious boy he couldn't remember with the longer hair.

Another hazy memory scared Felix, feeling very uneasy. A memory of him falling from the balcony, Hyunjin watching him before his vision went black.

Tears was swelling his eyes, remembering pieces of the night of his accident and how he felt.

"I should call Changbin, I don't understand why he didn't tell he knew you." Chan was unaware of how uneasy the freckled boy was since he was turned away.

He was about to call Changbin until Felix stopped him.

"Wait! Please don't tell him!" Felix didn't realize the tears streaming down his cheeks.

Chan noticed how desperate the younger was, not liking to see him cry.

"I won't. Do you remember anything?" Chan went to comfort the boy.

"A little bit." Felix began crying more as the feeling of nothing but guilt getting to him.

"Do you want to say what you remember? You don't have to if you don't want to." Chan pulled him into a comforting hug.

Felix just shook his head no as he couldn't stop crying.

"I want to stay longer with you guys, please don't contact anyone please." Felix was scared they would get rid of him once they knew there was other people who knew him.

People who he thought wouldn't want him back.

"You can stay as long as you want, I won't call anyone unless you're okay with it." Apart of Chan didn't want the younger to leave just yet either.

"Thank you, you're always so sweet." Felix pulled away whipping his tears.

~~~

A/n: dreading to go to work.

Hope y'all stay safe and healthy and have a great day!!! ~ 💜