"Where are the others?" She asked Pooja who was given the responsibility to be by the groom.

"All are in Soham's room, chilling while I am made to sit beside the monkey" Pooja sat down huffing in tiredness. Nishtha giggled and agreed to Pooja calling Kabir a monkey.

"I'll just go change, be back in 15 minutes" Nishtha ran to her room and immediately entered her bathroom and took a quick shower.

She picked up a simple blue anarkali which had a heavy duppata. She braided her hair in a fishtail, letting a few tendrils frame her face. She wore a simple gold chain of her name and wore a bracelet on her right wrist and a watch on her left wrist. She rushed down to check if the guest had arrived or not, but to her luck they still weren't there yet.

 She rushed down to check if the guest had arrived or not, but to her luck they still weren't there yet

She walked towards Pooja who was scrolling her phone.

"Di" Nishtha called Pooja, grabbing her attention.

"How do I look?"Nishtha twirled around showing Pooja the dress.

"Chipkali (Lizard)" Soham and Kabir said from behind, laughing loudly, making Nishtha glare at them in annoyance.

"Same to you" She gave them a fake smile and turned towards Pooja, who smiled at her. Pooja was wearing a tangerine colour anarkali with a heavy dark green duppata. She pinned her hair on one side and wore heavy looking earrings to match up with the dress. Her hands were filled with simple bangles.

They all ganged up against Kabir and teased him till he was darker than tomato

They all ganged up against Kabir and teased him till he was darker than tomato. Soon the Rajputs came and the welcoming session started. Nishtha and Pooja stood behind Kabir as Soham greeted all the Rajputs. The girls gave them a smile and held their hands in 'namaste'. 

The Rajput men and the Mehta's settled on the sofa. Pooja and Nishtha served water to the guests.

"Who are these two?" Yashvardhan asked politely.

"Ahh, this is Nishtha, my sister" Kabir walked to Nishtha and hugged her from side. "And this is my cousin, Pooja didi" He pulled Pooja on his other side. Both the girls smiled gracefully to them.