Chapter (71-90)

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 71?? Auction Information

    And all of this has nothing to do with Bai Ruoyu. If Mr. Xiang wants to tell the three families, she will know sooner or later. If Mrs. Xiang doesn't have this intention, it can only be that the benevolent sees benevolence, and the wise sees wisdom.

    Back in Qingbo City, Bai Ruoyu took out all the monsters he had obtained, like Xiang's owning a special recycling organization to trade with the monks.

    The price offered by Xiang's family was fair, Bai Ruoyu picked and sold the body of the monster hunted and the inner core to Xiang's family, and got a lot of spirit stones. And she herself only left the sea clam spirit beads, and enjoyed it from time to time.

    When Bai Ruoyu was counting the harvest, he found that there were two seals lying alone in the pile of harvests.

    It is very strange that there are two seals even though there is nothing. The strange Bai Ruoyu in his heart did not show a different expression, and still negotiated with Xiang's foundation-building cultivator, nodding slightly from time to time.

    Xu Shi saw that Bai Ruoyu didn't bargain with them, so Xiang's Foundation Establishment deacon guessed that Bai Ruoyu was wealthy, and specially revealed a message, "If you are interested, you can stay in the city for a few more days, and there will be a small auction in five days. , maybe there will be something you want."

    Good guy, Xiang Shi really doesn't do business at a loss, he has received the goods and paid for the spirit stone, and the other side wants to take the spirit stone back through the auction, what's the situation? All were taken into consideration.

    Bai Ruoyu praised Xiang's shrewdness. Once the atmosphere in an auction is hot, the organizer's commission will increase to some extent. Who said that the Xiang family can only play martial arts, isn't this business experience also very shrewd?

    Since ancient times, the Xuancang Realm has been filled with families. Until now, the concept of family has long been deeply ingrained. Ordinarily, the major families have achieved something, usually digested by themselves. Like auctions, the form has long been greater than the meaning.

    For example, the information disclosed by the Foundation Establishment Deacon to Bai Ruoyu, this auction may have "good things" for the Foundation Establishment monks, but which family is not the first to stick to its own monks. Therefore, those that can flow outside are not very rare treasures.

    It is not ruled out that there is a possibility that a cultivator will find the leak, but this probability is too small. For example, the Xiang family is a second-class family, and there will be no high-level tasters in the family.

    Even if he knew that he wouldn't come across something that was too good, Bai Ruoyu still planned to take a look, just to increase his knowledge. She came out to practice because of this. Always have to see some things, in order to have their own thinking and judgment. It is disrespectful to oneself and others to make rash judgments about things that have not been seen.

    Bai Ruoyu has not been idle in the past few days while waiting for the auction to start. She often goes to the endless seas to find monsters to fight with them. While improving the level of martial arts, you can also harvest some materials.