Chapter 4 The Sisters Meet For The First Time

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 4 The Sisters Meet For The First Time

    They were all twelve or thirteen-year-old girls, regardless of the distinction between the host and the host, and sat down to talk.

    "I don't know how old my sister is?" Bai Qinhe asked immediately when he heard that Bai Ruoyu was the same age as him, the smile on his face deepened.

    "Born in May." The smile on Bai Ruoyu's face was also just right, neither showing too much enthusiasm nor turning people away.

    Bai Qinhe's eyes lit up, and he looked around at the sisters and smiled, "It's better than what's written in the book. I was also born in May." Others, big or small, are not the same as Bai Qinhe, since they are the same year , was born in the same month.

    "If that's the case, then I'll ask you to call you sister." Bai Ruoyu nodded in response.

    "Sister Ruoyu..." Bai Qinhe became more and more affectionate, and introduced the other three to Bai Ruoyu.

    "This is Sister Rou'an, Shuimu Linggen, who lives in Jiyu." Bai Rou'an is fourteen years old this year, the oldest among them, with a gentle face and a gentle smile that is the most pleasant.

    "Sister Rou'an." Bai Ruoyu got up and curtseyed.

    "Sister Ruoyu." Bai Rouan returned the salute.

    "This is elder sister Huaisheng, who lives in Zuixi." Bai Huaisheng was thirteen years old, the middle age among the crowd.

    Following Bai Qinhe, he said, "This is sister Fangling, who lives in Canglan." Bai Fangling was the youngest among the five, only eleven years old.

    However, civil engineering is related to the spiritual root, and I am afraid that future practice will be affected.

    The three greeted each other again and sat down again.

    Bai Ruoyu secretly thought, in fact, the five of them standing together are still very easy to distinguish, and you can tell by the color of the clothes. Bai Qinhe is bright red, Bai Rouan is sky blue, Bai Huaisheng is light yellow, Bai Fangling is light green, and Bai Ruoyu is water green.

    If you add another orange and purple, the seven fairies will be collected.

    "When all the teams who went out to select children come back, they will wash the scriptures and cut the marrow for all the children after they have tested the spiritual roots." Bai Qinhe's face is fair, and the pale skin faintly reveals a jade-like luster. Because the marrow has been cut. This is also one of the advantages of being born in one's own family.

    Sure enough, Bai Qinhe continued to say, "Although the medicinal power of washing the sutras and cutting the marrow is overbearing, it is not unbearable. We will realize after the formal practice that the benefits of washing the sutras and cutting the marrow are definitely not a single star. ."

    Bai Ruoyu and the others listened quietly, these are all unfamiliar to them, with Bai Qinhe, who grew up in the parent's home, explained, and they can avoid a lot of detours.