Chapter 8

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 8

    One of the two jade tablets in the "Lotus Pond" is to test the purity of the spiritual root, and the other is to trace the blood of the children.

    In the Bai family, only high-level monks know that this jade tablet for detecting the purity of spiritual roots has another magical effect.

    The world of self-cultivation is deep and mysterious, and those who have been favored by fate have spiritual roots, and among this group of people, there are also people who have been favored by fate again and have a very special physique of immortality.

    The most common is the body of the five elements, and some rare ones, such as the natural sword heart, the glazed glass Wushou, the Buddha bone Dao heart and so on. In short, the classification of spiritual bodies is all kinds of strange, but it is certain that only those with great luck can have these special physiques.

    If Chu Shaohua's obtaining the Spirit-Cleansing Pill can be called luck, then Bai Ruoyu's eye for ignorance is not just a description of luck. Among the current Bai's children, Bai Ruoyu is the only one who has awakened the physique of immortal cultivation, which is enough to explain the preciousness of cultivating immortal physique.

    According to the legend, the Eye of Kanxu can see through all prohibitions, and breaking the ban is as easy as it is easy to do. No matter how complicated the prohibition is, it is a blank piece of paper in front of the Eye of Kanxu, and it will be broken with a stab.

    For example, when encountering the chance of being banned in places such as the secret realm and the blessed land, others may have to spend a lot of effort to break the ban, and all the owner of the eye of the emptiness has to do is to open the storage bag and collect it. The treasure is over.

    Of course, it does not mean that all people with the physique of immortal cultivation can become a powerful one. No matter how powerful the physical support is, there is nothing anyone can do if you don't care. It's like no matter how forbidden the Eye of Exploration is, if it doesn't meet an opportunity, it's still useless.

    Looking at this pair of deep and mysterious ink patterns, Bai Ruoyu felt that he was trapped, but his mind was very clear.

    After a while, the black and white eyes dissipated, and the jade tablet turned back. However, at this moment alone, these eyes made many people addicted to it.

    The monks are a little better. The monks in the late stage of Qi refining can barely keep their hearts, and the mortals who have not started to practice are all trapped one by one.

    Bai Qin and the others stared blankly at Bai Ruoyu. Although there was no obvious change in their expressions, they could see that they were distracted.

    Chu Shaohua, who had been wary of this for a long time, did not hold back the temptation, glanced secretly, and fell into two breaths. Chu Shaohua, who broke free, caught a glimpse of Bai Jinran, who had also just woken up, and laughed secretly in his heart, who will be the future patriarch of the Bai     clan

    ?

Making himself stand out from the crowd, Chu Shaohua took advantage of everyone's eyes on Bai Ruoyu, and immediately pretended to be careless and woke Su Cheng next to him. Seeing others drooling, those who didn't know thought you were going to recommend a pillow seat.