Chapter(51-70)

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 51?? Secret Realm Six

The jade plate is crystal clear and translucent, which is very different from the lifeless appearance just now. It's the size of a palm, and it fits like a small mirror in the palm of your hand.

However, Bai Ruoyu still doesn't know what this jade plate is. Whether it is the brand of divine consciousness or the identification of the master with blood, none of the information about the jade plate can be obtained.

On the other hand, when the two gases entered Bai Ruoyu's dantian, Bai Ruoyu's sea of ​​consciousness had information about them.

This wave... made a lot of money.

The first ray of yin and yang innate, the name is quite bluffing, it is said that it was suppressed here in the ancient times. It should be the great power of the ancient times who captured the edge of the innate yin and yang energy. In order to cultivate it into the real source of yin and yang, this place was specially selected for suppression. It's just that the world is different and the world is changing, and it has not been taken away until now. In the outer formation, only the formation eye at the stone pillar can be activated. Otherwise, even Bai Ruoyu may fall into the sand here.

Speaking of the magical use of the source of Yin and Yang, the first one is that it can absorb the external spiritual energy by itself, and then convert it into Yin and Yang for Bai Ruoyu to practice. Bai Ruoyu's golden water spiritual roots also coincided with the way of yin and yang, not to mention that since the beginning of Taoism, Bai Ruoyu had the buds of the way of yin and yang in his heart. Therefore, the yin and yang two qi and Bai Ruoyu's own golden water aura completely fit together, and there will be no rejection reaction.

Furthermore, the yin and yang sources in Bai Ruoyu's body will be promoted along with her cultivation, which will bring unexpected benefits to Bai Ruoyu. Simply absorbing the spiritual energy on his own is already against the sky, which means that Bai Ruoyu doesn't have to absorb it deliberately, and there is a steady supply of spiritual energy in his body. In the process of fighting against others in the future, there is no need to worry about the lack of spiritual energy.

And thirdly, the yin and yang qi spit out from the source of the yin and yang qi is always improving Bai Ruoyu's physique, nourishing Bai Ruoyu's consciousness, and helping him to create a yin and yang body, a natural way to practice. In the future, Bai Ruoyu's perception and understanding of the law of yin and yang will definitely improve to a higher level.

But it's still too early to say these things. The benefits that can be seen and felt at the moment are probably that you don't have to worry about running out of spiritual power when you fight with others, and even if it is exhausted, you can exhaust the opponent. However, if both parties have such means, then in the end it depends on how far they have cultivated.

I can't figure out the number of ways of the jade plate, but it is also an ancient thing, I can't say that my cultivation is too low, and now I can't know the secret of the treasure.

I have to say that Bai Ruoyu is the truth to a certain extent. If you want to use this treasure, you must at least establish a perfect foundation. And this was only the most basic requirement for monks in ancient times, but now there are only a handful of them that can be achieved.