Chapter 9 Yuan Jing Patriarch

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 9 Yuan Jing Patriarch

    Speaking of which, the second room and the sixth room are also the two rooms with the most god-turning venerables in the family today, and the god-turning venerables in the two rooms together account for nearly one-half of the family.

    The two young and handsome cultivators looked at each other, feeling a little pity for each other. It is a pity for the two Venerables that this is probably one of the best-qualified twin spirit roots in the history of the clan. Even if they can't be ranked first, they are the top three. Now it has fallen to the fifth room...

    Not long after, I saw Bai Keming walk up the high platform and whisper a few words to Venerable Shen Rong.

    Venerable Shen Rong pondered for two breaths, and then said to Bai Ruoyu, "Let you, Senior Brother Keming, take you to pay homage to the ancestor Yuanjing." As for why people from the fifth house were not allowed to come, that is, the benevolent sees benevolence, and the wise sees wisdom .

    "Yes." Bai Keming took the order.

    Bai Keming took Bai Ruoyu off the high platform, avoided the crowd, and released the matching sword around his waist. "Old Ancestor Yuanjing is still a long way from here, so please ask your sister and brother to take the sword and go."

    "Thank you, brother." Bai Ruoyu was kind.

    The three-foot long sword flickered with cold light, and slowly ascended the sky with Bai Ruoyu.

    It seems that most of the monks prefer flying swords. Whether it is used to defend against the enemy or as a flying instrument, the long sword always looks very handsome in hand.

    No matter what kind of weapon it is, if you look at it, you should be able to handle it easily. Otherwise, if you choose a weapon that you don't want to take advantage of, isn't it handing your life into the hands of the enemy?

    "Junior sister is talented and intelligent, and she will become a great asset in the future. Senior brother congratulates junior sister first." Bai Keming is currently on the ninth level of Qi refining, and he does not know when he will be able to successfully build the foundation. To be replaced. One advantage of just looking at your cultivation base regardless of your seniority is that no matter how small your previous seniority is, as long as you can cultivate to the realm of Nascent Soul and God Transformation, you are still the ancestor of the clan.

    "Senior brother is wrong, if Yu is lucky enough to have this aptitude, he will not dare to slack off." This kind of thing is actually the most difficult to answer, and Bai Ruoyu can only choose something that is neither light nor heavy to answer.

    While speaking, Feijian led Bai Ruoyu through layers of pavilions and pavilions, and there were even a few houses that housed rare beasts that Bai Ruoyu could not identify.

    After flying in the sky for about a quarter of an hour, I saw a Qiongshan Immortal Pavilion in the distance. It is located on the middle of the mountain. It is not true to say that it is far away from people, because it has never been outside the main city. It can only be said that it is a family There is such a large and small spiritual vein in the middle.