Chapter(41-50)

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 41??

    The fact that Bai Ruoyu and Xiang Bingtian can meet also shows another problem. The psychedelic magic palace seems to be brought to an end by the two of them...

    Ji's children who have been waiting outside the venue quickly sent a message to Ji Hanshan. If you don't notify the principal anymore, you won't be happy when people come out. Wouldn't it be possible to set up another one for them on the spot?

    The two benefactors, they are about to receive their magical powers!

    As the main family, Ji Hanshan is accompanying the disciples of the other three families to make alchemy and draw talismans, especially Shan Linggen from the Shu and Bai families are in the talisman painting area, which makes Ji Hanshan sweat a lot. If the Bai Shu family is today If there's a little more rubbish, then will the Ji family still have a foothold in Huiling? There are such big flaws under the eyes of the four major families. I'm afraid that Ji's prestige will be ruined in the future, he will never allow it!

    However, the situation can still be controlled at the moment, Shu Yi and Bai Jinran are obviously focusing on the talisman in their hands, and the probability of the two of them being different is very small. They are all disciples carefully cultivated by the family, so how could they disregard the dignity of the family because of a small grudge.

    You must know that the current clan heads are not appointed by the previous clan head, but are appointed and removed after the inspection of the high-level clan. It is not enough to simply have the support of the previous patriarch. If you can get the support of the ancestor who has the highest level of cultivation in the family, it is equivalent to stepping over the door of running for the patriarch.

    However, unless something too outrageous happened in the change of the patriarch, the ancestors of the fusion period of all races would not intervene. After all, with aptitude, determination, and energy, descendants who can lead a clan will not come together, and the term of office of one patriarch is long enough for the clan to fully prepare for the generation of the next patriarch.

    Ji Hanshan, who was caught in his own thoughts, was pulled back to reality by Yu Juezhong's message.

    After reading the letter, Ji Hanshan's expression changed a little. Did the female cultivator of the Bai family commit a crime against the three clans, and why did she get involved with Xiang Bingtian from the Xiang family today?

    Immediately, Ji Hanshan showed a decent smile and asked his junior brother and junior sister to preside over him, and he quickly went to the back garden.

    When Bai Ruoyu and Xiang Bingtian came out of the door, they happened to have a face-to-face with Ji Hanshan who came over. The Xiang's disciples behind Ji Hanshan looked at their senior sister and secretly wondered, senior sister didn't like these ornaments, she also said that a monk could split mountains and seas with just a long sword in his hand, without the need for Lao Shizi. And it's not that there are other substitute items in the hands of the senior sister, why do you have to use this heaven-level magic weapon that is not too high?

    Looking at the psychedelic magic palace that could not recognize its original appearance, Ji Hanshan did not want to communicate with these two people.