Chapter(23-30)

return

Strolling on Xiantu

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 23 The Six Arts of Cultivating Immortals

    After being promoted to the middle stage of Qi Refining, Bai Ruoyu gradually focused his attention on cultivating the two methods of returning to the Yuan and Tai Chi, and Zhenjun Yunxiu also made Bai Ruoyu not have to come every day, but it was also possible to go every few days. After all, cultivation only takes so little time, and it doesn't have much effect every day. Bai Jinran did this two days earlier than Bai Ruoyu, and he practiced his swordsmanship every day in order to realize his sword qi as soon as possible.

    The realm of serious swordsmanship is divided into: transforming form with qi, entering the situation with the form, channeling the spirit with the potential, and transforming the spirit with the spirit. Once you reach the Mahayana realm, you can break through all methods with one sword. Today, Bai's highest achievement in kendo is the ancestor Minghua, who has been in seclusion for many years. It is said that his swordsmanship has reached the Mahayana realm, and he can take the head of the enemy thousands of miles away.

    The same is true of Bai Ruoyu's mace. First of all, he must realize his own "qi". As for how to comprehend this "qi", the senior Danny has an unfathomable face, as long as he understands it himself, if others say it, it will hinder his cultivation. This is probably the first time that a senior who has always been able to answer everything has rejected a student. It also reflects that some things cannot be taught by oral experience during cultivation. It will affect the performance of the juniors, and the generation of preconceived concepts will even destroy half of the road. .

    During this period of time, Bai Ruoyu practiced the mace day and night, and he really felt the "qi" that was like nothing. But not one, but two.

    This made Bai Ruoyu very surprised, so he practiced the mace more diligently, in order to capture the sense of qi as soon as possible. Bai Ruoyu was really curious about what kind of "qi" he could realize, and he didn't let up at all in the process of cultivating the mace.

    Even after Zhenjun Yunxiu checked, he found that Bai Ruoyu and Bai Jinran had a solid foundation, and there was no danger of going crazy, so they didn't advise them to slow down their cultivation.

    Just over a month after the two of them practiced their martial arts diligently in order to realize their sense of qi as soon as possible, the two of them were promoted to the fifth level of qi refining together, and they were fully recognized as geniuses. You must know that most of the children that Bai's just selected are still spinning around on the first and second floors of Qi Refining. These two cultivation bases are soaring like they are sitting on a flying spirit treasure. Bai Jinran is better. After all, he is a single spiritual root, and everyone can understand if he cultivates faster.

    As for Bai Ruoyu, most people think that this is a freak-like genius, and the talent of double Linggen is almost the same as that of single Linggen, which is not surprising. After all, in the eyes of most people, no matter how good the aptitude of Shuang Linggen is, it is incomparable with the single Lingen. This rule has been proven many times throughout the ages. It's not that there are no double spiritual roots that go hand-in-hand with single spiritual roots, but the number is too small, so small that it can produce the same power as four or five spiritual roots.