Chapter - 27{The very first meeting}

Start from the beginning

"Hello miss are you looking for me"

Velzard nodded in agreement she don't know what to say after seeing his face.

Did he have some skill to hide his presence... a unique skill perhaps.’

"Really! So what do you want? I promise I will give you anything."

Velzard was surprised after hearing his reply. She didn't expect him to be this friendly.

"I was just looking for a strong opponent to pass the time."

Velzard said with her usual cold voice and was about to leave when she didn't sense any magical fluctuations from him.

"Great! I was also feeling a little bored, how about we have a little spar? Oh! By the way, the name is Satoru"

Velzard was yet again surprised with his reply. She didn't sense anything from this person but he was excited to battle against her.

That only means two things. One he is a fool or he is too strong for Velzard to sense anything.

Velzard narrowed her eyes in suspicion. And a chill run down her spine, and her eyes widen in realization.

I didn't notice earlier because of his beauty but he is giving me the same dangerous feeling as big brother.’

With a wary smile on her face and a nervous face, she moves her head from left to right. Declining his request for the duel.

"What! Why..? You said you were looking for someone to battle,"

He cried in surprise. Shock is visible on his pretty face, he didn't expect Velzard to decline his request.

"Sorry but my brother said ‘Stay away from dogs and men and you are a man and of course, my brother is an exception."

Velzard replied to him bluntly. This was nothing more than an excuse but she didn't know how to decline him without making him angry that's why she makes an excuse. Well, that was not totally a lie though.

"Hmm. That's simple... I'm actually genderless, so I'm neither a man nor a woman."

—!!

Yet again Velzard was surprised. With just thought, the person in front of him transformed into a woman.

Ba-dump

His beauty only increased by a thousand folds in his female form. Even Velzard's cold heart didn't help but flutter.

A red hue crept on her pale face as a blush appeared on her face.

Damn! He/She can kill me with just her beauty.

Calm down Velzard you have to battle with him/her.’

Struggling against her thoughts Velzard charged in Satoru's direction.

And as expected.

The battle ended with a one-sided assault from Satoru's side. Velzard wasn't even able to touch him/her during the whole battle.

Her pride got utterly crushed.

Rimuru or should I say Satoru crushed Velzard's pride with a smile on her face. Only using her one hand in the whole battle.

To add salt to her wounds, Velzard didn't have a single scratch on her body... She loses because of the lack of magicules. She used too much magic and skills.

"You are strong... Maybe as strong as my big brother."

Velzard said to Satoru as she got up from the ground.

"Hmm. Yeah, if you say so."

Satoru replies to her nonchalantly as he transformed back into his male form. His eyes looked at Velzard with interest as a smile crept on his face.

"It didn't matter how much I see your face... it's too beautiful"

Satoru said and disappeared from her sight like thin air. Leaving behind a blushing Velzard, whose mind just repeating the same line that Satoru said.

"Shit. I forgot to ask him where did he live. How am I supposed to find him next time."

Velzard realized it a little late as a disappointed look appeared on her face.

Don't worry I will find you. Bye.’

Velzard got a telepathy message from Satoru and a very big smile appeared on her Ice like face.

Yeah. Until next time. Bye!

With that Velzard started to fly toward her brother's location. While smiling like an idiot.

Gasp

Suddenly Velzard woke up from her sleep. Her eyes widened in surprise as she woke up, and her soft hand trembled slightly as she touched her cheeks with her hand. As she thought she again cried into sleep, but there was a strange feeling of satisfaction in her heart.

That dream again...’

She thought to herself with an unreadable expression. She would have gone mad a long time ago if it was not for this dream. Seeing the happy face of Satoru or should I say Rimuru even just in her dreams gave her a little happiness and satisfaction.

‘But why I'm satisfied with just a dream..?

Isn't he just some thousands of kilometers away from me...

Why is my heart beating like crazy?

Did I unconsciously accept the fact that he left me and will never come back...

What will I do if he developed feelings for some other girls..?’

Velzard's eyes twitch in annoyance as she thought some random girl is trying to seduce Rimuru.

Boom!!

Velzard punched the wall in frustration with great force. The poor wall wasn't able to withstand the blow of Velzard punch and break into millions of pieces.

Everyone present in the castle felt like their death standing on the doorsteps.

The cold aura that Velzard's body is releasing sent shivers down everyone's spine. The demons who were not strong enough to handle the pressure of Velzard's aura died without any resistance. Nobody dares to move a single muscle, not even the overload Guy Crimson.

‘Shit! Fu*k! I knew it! I knew it! That bastard slime did something with Velzard...

Guy curse Rimuru in his thought.

Wait!! Why am I cursing him now? My priority should be to safely leave the castle, I can curse him all I want after safely fleeing from here.’

Guy thought with a grim expression and was about to flee but—

"Guy. I have an important business with you."

Oh boy oh boy. What luck, before he can even move a muscle Velzard appeared in front of him her cold eyes and icy expression told Guy not to do something foolish.

"..y-yes..?"

Guy asked with a slight shutter in his voice as he composed himself.

"I'm pretty sure you are sending someone to spy on the new Demon Lord"

"...Yes?"

"Make sure he reported to me first before you... Especially if someone tries to get close to him."

"Ye— What?!!"

Guy was surprised after hearing Velzard's request but he hurriedly correct himself after seeing the glowing cold eyes of Velzard.

‘Dino the mission I was going to assign you just became a thousand times harder...

I hope you didn't die... At least before fulfilling your task.’

Guy thought to himself as he nervously swallowed his saliva.

...Good luck.’