Now Yu Yuan, who has been popularized by Ping Shan Hai, immediately discovered that this room should be of the hidden equipment category in the game.

Therefore, the reason why those high-attribute equipments that are pursued by krypton gold players are hidden random drops is because... this is all the NPCs' own private storage?

Yu Yuan immediately felt a little magical.

Under Lambert's instruction, Winnie took out several clothes from the hanger, obviously guessing Yu Yuan's preference, and they were all kinds of mage robes.

Yu Yuan clicked on a few equipment screens to look at it. He almost didn't recognize the word [rare], and the attribute bonuses with high values ​​belonged to the ranks of hidden equipment.

He looked at Lambert.

I really want to invite this person to join him in the hidden equipment market, one as a source and one as a dealer.

But the next second, he couldn't smile anymore.

I saw Lambert unfold a dark blue mage robe, "Try this first?"

It was determined to find something that Yu Yuan liked.

Yu Yuan looked at the pile of complicated clothes, "...want to try them on one by one?"

Forgive him for being an unskilled ordinary player.

"All kinds of mages will like it." The maid Winnie gave a sweet smile and blinked again, "The most popular styles in Wangcheng are also here."

The expression on Lambert's face was still light, and when he was illuminated by the warm light, it seemed to be coated with a layer of tenderness, but what he said was undeniable.

"It's all prepared for you, try to see if it fits."

"..." How does it feel to be bought and sold by force?

He had already made it clear that he would go, and no one could stop him, but the other party's words were like, "Even if you want to go, you have to take what you have with you."

He shook his head and wanted to refuse, but Lambert seemed to have guessed what he was thinking, and said coaxingly, "Just try it on once, and if it suits you, you don't need to change it again."

"Even if I don't like it in the future, at least now..."

He was about to put the sentence "You don't wear it as you do, I don't blame you" on Yu Yuan's face.

Thinking of the fact that he had sold his equipment and turned around and was caught, Yu Yuan rarely felt a little guilty.

Lambert said nothing, while Winnie smiled and pushed her clothes forward again.

......

After half an hour.

Yu Yuan felt that he was not a Western fantasy adventure game player, but more like a dress-up game by mistake.

As long as Yu Yuan put on suitable clothes, he would be shoved into his hands involuntarily. The vampire Winnie, who talked a lot, was boasting, and even Lambert, who had always had a restrained expression, had a faint smile on his face.