Husband, he always pretending to be an O 6

Start from the beginning

He irritably stopped in front of Gu Louwei: "You take good care of your injuries. Don't run around in a hurry and don't go into the laboratory for a few days."

He took out a few red and green tubes of medicine, intending to put them in Gu Louwei's hands, but he turned around halfway and shoved them roughly into Bai Chen's hands, "Take care of him."

After all that, he quickly left the ward.

"That dog Shi family are nothing more than tricks, how dare they touch my people!..."

Gu Louwei showed a successful smile as he listened to Jian Ming's cursing sound that was getting farther and farther away.

With his teacher, who is extremely protective of his shortcomings, the Shi family will inevitably lose another layer of skin.

While Gu Louwei was recovering sweetly, the turmoil in the outside world did not stop immediately. The troops dispatched by Shi Shoufu to intercept and rescue Shi Zhong were intercepted by the First Legion not far from the Black Ore Star. A fierce battle was launched, and in the end, all the troops on Shoufu's side were annihilated.

Shi Zhong was sent to Black Ore Star, and since then, even if he shouts everyday, there's no response. Even if he shouts to the earth, it also doesn't help anything.

The Shi family was also under pressure from all sides. Among them, the Second Legion of the Empire, which had been friends with the Shi family, was the most pressing one.

Half a month after Bai Chen and Gu Louwei returned to the military academy, the once prosperous Shi family collapsed, and all members of the Shi family were imprisoned for treason.

For a time, the major families of the empire were trembling with fear, and everyone felt danger.

Bai Chen tapped his light brain and looked at the information sent by the private detective, while also recalling the original owner's memory data.

After the fall of the Shi family, Su Xing, who was locked up by Shi Shoufu, disappeared overnight. The private detective, known as the number one in the empire, was hired by him with a huge amount of star coins. He found Su Xing in the mansion of the second legion marshal, he was entering and leaving the marshal's mansion together with You Che.

With You Che protection, Su Xing's life was very good.

It didn't take long for Su Xing to return to the school, and was recommended by You Che to enter Jian Ming pharmacy research laboratory as an apprentice there.

Now he is doing experiments with Gu Louwei.

"Baby, you don't like him?" When Gu Louwei walked out of the laboratory, he saw Bai Chen's gaze cast on Su Xing, who was following him.

There was a cold glint in it.

Bai Chen's eyes flickered slightly. He withdrew his gaze, closed the light brain between his wrists, and nodded.

Gu Louwei stood on tiptoe and kissed Bai Chen's lips, smiling, "I also don't like what baby don't like."

Bai Chen knew what Gu Louwei was going to do as soon as he heard it, but he didn't stop him.

He wanted to see how lucky Su Xing, this world's child, could be.

The next day, Gu Louwei removed Su Xing from the laboratory for no reason, relying on his status as Jian Ming's proud disciple.

Regarding this matter, Jian Ming didn't say anything. After all, Su Xing's talent in medicine is only a little better than that of ordinary people. If there hadn't been a lobbyist, Su Xing would never have had a chance to enter this laboratory in his life.

However, what caught everyone's attention was that, after a few days, Su Xing had become a direct disciple of Wan Pu, one of the top ten pharmacists who was as famous as Jian Ming.

As they all know, Wan Pu and Jian Ming have always been at odds. The two have fought openly and secretly for half their lives. No matter what the occasion, as long as the two meet, there will be a battle of words.

Bai Chen looked up into the void.

His eyes darkened.

No matter how bad Wan Pu is at odds with Jian Ming, he has always been very strict in controlling his own laboratory personnel, and he will not accept non-geniuses. Su Xing's talent was never in his eyes, but now he suddenly set his eyes on him and accepted him as his direct disciple!

This is a great honor.

Really 'the world child'!

"What's wrong?" Gu Louwei took out the maltose he made by himself from his pocket and fed it into Bai Chen's mouth.

"Something is disobedient." Bai Chen grabbed Gu Louwei's fingers that he deliberately didn't remove, rolled his tongue lightly, and licked slowly.

"Why keep it if it wasn't obedient?"

Gu Louwei chuckled and pressed Bai Chen's soft tongue, then pulled out his wet fingers and put them into his mouth to taste it carefully.

At the end, he showed an intoxicated look: "Baby is so sweet."

The two looked at each other and left.

The sky that was so clear was suddenly turbulent. There is a faint black and purple thunder and lightning hidden in it.

1. An affectionate couple
2. The meaning here also means to act willfully and make a scene. Seems like making trouble sounds about right.