The Little Thumb Prince 12

"It's not uncomfortable, it's very comfortable." Bai Chen shook his head, with a smile on his small face.

His body that is growing up is indeed very comfortable, there is a sense of relaxation that is finally liberated after being suppressed for a long time, and when he thinks of the many things he can do with Derek when he grows up, Bai Chen is happy both physically and mentally.

Derek was still a little worried, so he turned on his light brain and called his imperial doctor again.

There was still some time before the doctor came to check, Derek waited for Bai Chen to wash, then took Bai Chen to the next hall for dinner.

Now the bowl Bai Chen ate has become the same size as Derek bowl. During this time, Bai Chen is growing up, although he hasn't grown much, because of his increasing body strength, Bai Chen's appetite became very large, the small bowl before can no longer satisfy Bai Chen's appetite.

After sleeping, he didn't feel it just now, but when he was sitting on the table, smelling the scent of food on the table, Bai Chen started to drool.

Bai Chen endured his hunger, shared his food with Derek, and then began to feast on it.

He eats fiercely, the bowl containing the food is very large, it seems like Bai Chen is about to get into the bowl.

Derek looked helpless, he reached out for the soup bowl, put the soup on the side in a small bowl and blew to cool it, then he scooped it with a spoon and handed it to Bai Chen's mouth, so that Bai Chen, who was busy eating, would not choke.

When Bai Chen finished eating, his stomach became swollen. Derek amusedly watched Bai Chen lying on the dinner table stroking his stomach, put down the tableware in his hand, and took the warm towel he had prepared on the side, carefully wiped off the oil stains on Bai Chen's mouth and cheeks.

After cleaning up for Bai Chen, Derek put his fingers on Bai Chen's belly again, rubbing his belly so Bai Chen could digest it easily.

"Derek." Bai Chen comfortably hugged Derek's fingers with his hand, and sat up with the strength of Derek's hand. "Let's go to the garden for a stroll. You haven't accompany for several days now."

Bai Chen pouted and complained that since Alia was arrested for rebellion, neither of them had gone on a romantic date.

Derek shook his head, "We will go again after the doctor comes to check on you."

"Okay." Bai Chen reluctantly nodded in agreement.

The doctor arrived very quickly, not long after the two returned to their sleeping quarters, the doctor arrived. He was still the doctor who checked Bai Chen's body yesterday.

He carried a huge medical box and walked into the sleeping quarter panting.

"Your Majesty, good day." The doctor greeted Derek respectfully.

Derek nodded, held Bai Chen in his arms, and put it on the bed carefully. He moved to the side, and then motioned for the doctor to come over for Bai Chen's examination.

The doctor walked to Bai Chen's side, then removed the medical box from his body, took out the machinery inside, and staredt Bai Chen examination.

Bai Chen sat on the bed obediently, cooperating with the doctor.

But Derek, who was sitting on the side, stared at the doctor's back, his eyes dark and no one knew what he was thinking.

"His highness doesn't have a serious problem." About five minutes later, the doctor put the medical machine away and took out a few glass tubes the size of an adult index finger, "this is a nutrient, his highness is growing now, his body is eager for energy. Your majesty can let his highness take the nutrient at intervals to replenish the scarce energy in his highness's body."