Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 10

Ruan Agui suddenly thought of his daughter Ruan Ayao, who was of marriage age.

Could it be that he came to propose marriage to his daughter?

Ruan Agui was instantly excited. He said, his daughter is so beautiful, although not the most beautiful in Ruan's Village, she was not bad. It is impossible for Zhao Yan to not like her. Seeing this now, isn't this just looking for Ruan Ame to help with the marriage.

After this, they don't have to worry about eating meat.

Ruan Agui rubbed his hands together, his eyes gleaming.

"Happy news, happy news ah." Ruan Ame waved the red handkerchief, fixing the big festive red flower on her head.

Bai Chen stayed up late last night, getting woken up early, Bai Chen was still very sleepy. He planned to sleep for a while to recharge his energy before going out to find Zhao Yan.

He just closed his eyes for a moment, while half-awake and half-asleep, Bai Chen suddenly heard Zhao Yan's voice.

In a daze, he thought of what Zhao Yan said last night. Bai Chen opened his heavy eyelids with difficulty, struggling to sit up on the bed, he listened to the movement outside.

Zhao Yan really came.

The certain Bai Chen suddenly lost his sleepiness. A bright smile appeared on his face, and he quickly got dressed and got out of bed.

The door was just opened when Bai Chen saw a pink figure rushing into the main room.

Immediately after, Bai Chen heard Ruan Ayao's angry screams: "Didn't you come to marry me?"

Bai Chen frowned unhappily, walking to the main room.

Because Zhao Yan came to propose marriage, Ruan Agui stayed home while his two sons and daughter-in-laws were sent to work. Even the two mischievous little grandsons in the family were arranged by Li Lianhua to play outside. Therefore, in this room, apart from Ruan Ayao, who just rushed in, there is only Ruan Agui, his wife, Zhao Yan and Ruan Ame.

Ruan Ame sat on the stool Li Lianhua gave her. Seeing Ruan Ayao suddenly rushing in and shouting these words, she couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed, but more than that is disdain. She didn't even think about her virtue, does she really think this man will like her?

Although Ruan Ame had a lot of thoughts in her mind, her smiling face was still well maintained. She repeated the words Zhao Yan said to her again, she laughed: "He he, I must have not said it clear enough for Ayao to misunderstand, right? This time I'm here to propose marriage to Mian ge'er for young Zhao."

Ruan Ayao couldn't believe it. That ugly little slut, what did big brother Zhao see in him? Something must be wrong. She stared, anger burning in her heart. She opened her mouth to ask, however, Li Lianhua, who was on the side, quickly covered her mouth with her gazes and hands.

Li Lianhua winked at the position beside Ruan Ayao, who was still sitting next to Zhao Yan.

Only then did Ruan Ayao notice that Zhao Yan was still sitting beside her.

She settled down immediately, but the anger in her heart is still unquenchable. Zhao Yan should be hers. That little slut dared to dig her corner.

Ruan Ayao gritted her teeth in hatred.

Li Lianhua also did not expect that Zhao yan would come to propose marriage, moreover, he proposed to marry Mian ge'er, who never has a sense of existence at home.

If it were the day before, maybe she would consider agreeing. After all, the previous Mian ge'er was under control, if she told him to go east, Mian ge'er dare not go west. But now, Mian ge'er was replaced by Bai Chen, he has caused two commotion in a row. At first glance, he is out of her control. But the one present now, Zhao Yan, is a rare son-in-law candidate and her daughter also likes him too. Li Lianhua didn't want Bai Chen to get him cheaply.