Real and Fake Young Master 11

The movie with a scary atmosphere was seen by the two of them as a weird sweet atmosphere.

Qi Xiao originally planned having fun at the amusement park after the movie, but looking at the exhaustion that unconsciously revealed on Bai Chen's face, he decisively removed the amusement park plan, and with the sleepy Bai Chen, he returned to the car.

Bai Chen cherishes every minute and every second he spends with Qi Xiao, even if his eyelids are uncontrollable, they keep drooping, but he insists on not letting himself fall asleep.

The system is worried: [Little master, don't try to be strong, go to sleep.]

Bai Chen: [No, I don't want to sleep.]

The helpless system: [Little master, your body is important.]

Bai Chen's grievance: [But I am don't want to go.]

System: [If the little master is not obedient, I will use force.]

Bai Chen quietly burying himself in Qi Xiao's arms, silent against the system, but also greedy for Qi Xiao's scent.

The scent of Qi Xiao always made him feel at ease and content, and Bai Chen liked it very, very much.

"Baby, go to sleep if you're sleepy." Qi Xiao watched Bai Chen sleepy but tried to stay awake, distressed. He stretched out his palm and gently patted Bai Chen's back, like coaxing a child, "I am here, won't leave, go to sleep, baby."

Although it was only two days of getting along, Qi Xiao also probably understood why Bai Chen sticks to him. Bai Chen forcing himself to stay awake was probably because of him too.

Because of guessing the reason, Qi Xiao felt even more distressed towards Bai Chen.

He patted Bai Chen's back again and again, coaxing patiently and gently.

He doesn't know if it's because he is too sleepy or because of Qi Xiao's soothing effect. It didn't take long for Bai Chen to fall asleep, but he still held Qi Xiao's clothes tightly in his hands, and Qi Xiao smooth clothes were crumpled.

The system watched Qi Xiao and Bai Chen get along with a complicated sigh.

The car parked steadily outside the Lu Family Mansion, and there was no movement of the people in the car.

After about half an hour, Qi Xiao's low voice sounded in the car: "Go back."

Holding the sleeping Bai Chen into the villa, the housekeeper hurriedly greeted him.

"Call Wenxuan and ask him to contact the Lu family."

Looking at Bai Chen in Qi Xiao's arms, the butler nodded and stepped back.

It was not until the next night that Bai Chen was urged by mother Lu serious phone call to ask Qi Xiao to send him back to Lu's house.

When he got off the car, Bai Chen reluctantly held Qi Xiao's hand, his brows drooping and very aggrieved, "Say yes, you will come and pick me up to school tomorrow."

"Okay." Qi Xiao responded with a smile.

"Then, then I go home?" Bai Chen clasped Qi Xiao's palm, and did not let go.

Qi Xiao was sweet in his heart and also reluctant to let go, but he couldn't ignore the Lu Family's wishes and forcibly detain Bai Chen with him, even if Bai Chen was very willing.

He lifted his foot and stepped out of the car and clasped Bai Chen in his arms. His height of over 1.9 meters perfectly covered Bai Chen who was 1.78 meters in height.