Real and Fake Young Master 2

This is a young man who knows how to please adults.

It's just that the people who are pleased don't seem to be too happy.

Bai Chen looked down at Father Lu, who still maintained a dignified face on the dining table, and Mother Lu, who was not smiling.

"Yuanyuan, come over for breakfast, today I cooked your favorite preserved egg porridge." Mother Lu found that Bai Chen was standing at the top of the stairs. The smile that had just floated on the surface immediately reached the bottom of her eyes, and she kindly greeted Bai Chen. .

The smile on Mother Lu's face made Bai Chen's heart involuntarily warm, and he subconsciously wanted to show a bright smile to Mother Lu.

Mother Lu looked at Bai Chen, who was still standing on the stairs with no expression, and was a little confused, "Yuanyuan, what's the matter?"

Bai Chen shook his head: "Mom, I'm fine."

System: [Little Master, it's okay, let's take it slow.]

Bai Chen: [system, downloads all human facial expression samples.]

System: [Okay, little master.]

Mother Lu put the porridge bowl in front of Bai Chen, "the heat is just right, drink slowly."

"Thank you, Mom." Bai Chen stared at the fragrant and charming porridge in the bowl for a while, he hesitated for a moment before picking up the spoon, scooped a spoonful of porridge and put it in his mouth. The delicious food gives his mouth a good feeling, which causes Bai Chen's calm heart to ripple.

System: [Little Master, how does it taste?]

Bai Chen: [It's amazing.]

Lu Qing on the side saw that Bai Chen's mother and son were deeply affectionate, there was a trace of darkness in his eyes, his palm under the table clenched unconsciously, then he immediately reveal a bright smile, with some expectations and some uneasiness to Bai Chen and said "Brother, can I go to school with you today?"

Lu Songyuan and Lu Qing both studied at F in City A, but their majors are different. Because F University is only half an hour's drive from Lu family, Both of them chose to study during the day, and only take a lunch break in the school dormitory at noon.

Since Lu Qing joined the Lu family, he has already invited Lu Songyuan to go to school with him several times. Lu Songyuan doesn't like Lu Qing, so naturally he would not wronged himself by agreeing to go with Lu Qing.

Every time Lu Songyuan refused Lu Qing's request to cultivate friendship, Lu Qing would show a pitiful look of grievance and loss, and win the sympathy of mother Lu, father Lu, and even the housekeeper and nanny, and let them comfort him.

This time too, when Mother Lu heard Lu Qing's words, she reflexively looked at Bai Chen.

Mother Lu's expression is a bit complicated. She hopes that Bai Chen can get along well with Lu Qing, but because of her preference for Bai Chen, mother Lu doesn't want Bai Chen to wrong himself.

Mother Lu knew in her heart how much the son she raised didn't like the biological son who suddenly appeared in front of him.

In fact, it is not that mother Lu is partial to Bai Chen, but that she can't feel close to Lu Qing, but no matter how many times, the maternity test has clearly told her that Lu Qing is her biological son.

"Okay." Bai Chen said lightly while drinking the porridge.

The original owner, Lu Songyuan, didn't like Lu Qing, but in Bai Chen's eyes, Lu Qing was no different from others. Whether he went to school together or not, it made no difference to him.