Domineering Hunter's Delicate Husband 12

Li Lianhua rubbed her hands, greedily said: "Aiya, young Zhao, Mian ge'er is the treasure of our family. I have spoiled him since childhood, how can I sell him now?"

She laughed twice: "But if you add more, it may be possible." As she spoke, she bumped Ruan Agui, who was beside her, with her elbow: "Husband, you say, it is true or not, ah."

At this moment, Ruan Agui was already fascinated with the 50 taels of silver, so when thinking about more than 50 taels, he became a little dizzy. Those who are happy won't be able to find the north1, he nodded again and again, "That's right, that's right."

Ruan Ame couldn't look anymore and sneered: "Spoiled until adult, you really dare to say it."

Li Lianhua's smile vanished, she glared angrily at Ruan Ame: "What are you talking about, you can't see how good our family is." Afraid this matter will fall through, she turned her head and smiled at Zhao Yan again: "Young Zhao, do you agree, our Mian ge'er is a lucky person."

Zhao Yan did not want to be too entangled with the Ruan family, with a cold voice, he said: "100 taels, not to sell him but I want you to invite the old village chief to come and write a breaking off letter."

Sell is really not a good word. In this era, people also involved in servants and slaves business. Even if he later married Bai Chen, Bai Chen's identity is still tainted in other's eyes. Only cutting off was the best for Bai Chen.

And that's what his purpose was from the beginning.

His baby was never anyone's slave.

He will give his baby an upright and good identity.

"This..." Ruan Agui was a little hesitant. Inviting the clan elders and the villager chief to write the breaking off letter will be a big deal. Moreover, an unmarried ge'er getting cut off and kicked out of the house, since the ge'er getting kicked out of the house is helpless, it is tantamount to murder. If this were to spread out, their family is going to be stabbed in the back. Although selling is not much better, at least he will be sold but still have the main family to rely on. And it's what they do in private, there's no need to invite the clan elders and the village chief.

Ruan Agui was a little reluctant to let go of what little face he had left.

Li Lianhua has already been blinded by 100 taels. She pushed Ruan Agui, wanting Ruan Agui to come forward.

That's 100 taels of silver!

"Hold on." Ruan Ayao, who was so jealous that she almost broke her teeth, suddenly said: "100 taels for the letter of breaking off, if this were to spread out, how will our family behave with integrity anymore. Others will think that our family can't accommodate Mian ge'er."

Hearing that the price can increase, Li Lianhua, who had recovered from the confusion of 100 taels, nodded again and again, greedily said: "Right, right, Ayao is right."

Zhao Yan turned around directly: "Pass this village, you won't find this shop anymore."

Zhao Yan's footsteps are very big and firm, as if he was going to give up on the deal.

Li Lianhua and Ruan Agui immediately panicked. This is 100 taels of silver, they can't let him run away. Li Lianhua quickly ran towards Zhao Yan, suggesting: "Young Zhao, shall we talk about it again?"

Zhao Yan kept walking.

Ruan Ame was now smiling disdainfully.

Is this going to fall through?

This can't be done, they can't let 100 taels of silver run away.

"Young Zhao, stop, stop. I will ask my husband to invite the clan elder and the village chief." Li Lianhua was afraid that Zhao Yan would really run away, under her anxiousness, her high-pitched voice almost pierced those present eardrums.