Husband, he always pretending to be an O 6

Start from the beginning

Because he didn't know the cause and effect, he just thought that Bai Chen was useless, that's why his disciple took the lead. Therefore, he despised this 'little white face' Bai Chen in his heart.

It's just that his beloved disciple finally has a peach blossom, and he likes the other so much too, and now he was seriously injured. Jian Ming can't open his mouth nor can he grab a stick to hit the mandarin ducks1.

His disciple cannot suffer this injury in vain.

However, in just a few seconds, his thoughts turned around, his gaze fell on Bai Chen's body like a knife: If this kid dares to abandon his beloved disciple in the future, he will skin and pull out his tendon.

Gu Louwei twisted around in Bai Chen's arms. His eyes fell on the door, and he saw that his teacher was looking at Bai Chen with a bad gaze.

He is thick-skinned and very protective of Bai Chen. He immediately sat up straight from Bai Chen's arms and said to Jian Ming with a smile, "Teacher, you are here."

Just now, he thought that the person who came was someone else, so he pretended to be weak, but he didn't expect them to be his own teacher.

Gu Louwei is well aware of Jian Ming's temperament, so he quickly said, "Teacher, this is my alpha Luo Chen."

The tone of the word 'my' is particularly strong.

The cherished meaning made Jian Ming's eyebrows twitch again.

Gu Louwei ignored his teacher's twitching eyebrows and turned to introduce Bai Chen, "Husband, this is my pharmacy teacher, Teacher Jian."

Bai Chen stood up, like a student led by Jian Ming, very well-behaved: "Hello, teacher Jian."

Although Gu Louwei's attitude and words expressed that he cherished Bai Chen, Bai Chen, who was involved in Gu Louwei's situation, was still a useless alpha in Jian Ming eyes.

He glanced at Bai Chen lightly, nodded to Bai Chen, then looked away: "Aren't you dying? You seem quite alright?"

Gu Louwei chuckled and pulled Bai Chen, who was standing upright, leaned on Bai Chen's body, and said the truth lazily: "I mocked that idiot, and in the end, it occurred like what I expected."

Jian Ming frowned. When he heard about Gu Louwei's injury, he didn't know the rest, so he really didn't know who the idiot Gu Louwei was talking about.

But it's not hard for Jian Ming.

He reached out and tapped the light brain on his wrist, and found that it was quite hot recently. The most popular one was the video of Gu Louwei being injured by Shi Zhong in a coffee shop.

He doubled the speed, finished the video quickly, and finally criticized Gu Louwei who didn't care: "Making trouble2."

Gu Louwei took off his clothes carelessly, without the shyness of an omega at all.

The terrifying cyan color on his chest was revealed in front of Jian Ming.

Bai Chen also saw it, he was startled, distressed and angry, and almost ran out.

Gu Louwei squeezed Bai Chen's hand and winked quietly.

"He dares!"

Just as Bai Chen understood what Gu Louwei meant, he heard Jian Ming's angry voice.

When Jian Ming saw that, his heart was pounding with rage. He was like a wild bull on a rampage. He went back and forth in the ward several times. It seems he had forgotten what Gu Louwei said earlier about how he misled others.