Husband, he always pretending to be an O 5

Start from the beginning

Bai Chen looked at Shi Zhong with contempt: "Your friend? He shot me in the head indiscriminately. According to the angle of his legs and the flow of air, it can be judged that his move was ruthless. If I didn't move, he was obviously going to kill me. Even if I really didn't treat you well because you soiled my clothes, your friend shouldn't be so cruel."

Su Xing was stunned, trying to defend Shi Zhong.

Bai Chen smiled coldly: "What's more, he has been in this cafe from beginning to end, so he should have witnessed everything, yet he still does such a heavy hand to me!"

Su Xing was completely stunned.

The surrounding guests and the waiter were also stunned, and then some guests who were concerned about the situation just now told what they saw, exactly as Bai Chen said. At that moment, Shi Zhong, even with Bai Chen's forgiving attitude, still uses such a heavy hand, this kind of thought...

"So what? Who made Xingxing feel wronged by not knowing what he should do? Xingxing asked you to drink coffee and even apologize, but you were shameless and still refused to agree!" Shi Zhong, who had recovered from the pain of the broken bone, shouted angrily.

"Shi Zhong!" Su Xing shouted loudly!

Shi Zhong still didn't back up: "You broke my leg because my skills are inferior to you, I can ignore it! But you bullying Xingxing won't be let go, you must apologize! Otherwise, I will make you look good!"

"Haha." A familiar chuckle came from outside the crowd.

Bai Chen looked up and saw Gu Louwei walking towards him calmly through the crowd.

There seems to be an invisible aura on his body, which makes the people around him automatically avoid him and make a big space for him.

A bright smile appeared on Bai Chen's face. He immediately ignored Su Xing and Shi Zhong, who were making trouble for no good reason, and said to Gu Louwei, "You're here."

"Mm. I'm here." Gu Louwei walked to Bai Chen's side, pushed Bai Chen, who had just stood up, onto the chair and sat down. He bent down slightly and whispered in Bai Chen's ear, "Baby, be good. Watch me teach him a lesson."

Bai Chen's brows and eyes are curved, and he really likes the feeling of being protected by Gu Louwei.

That Gu Louwei is very handsome.

Gu Louwei very unrestrainedly, as an omega, he kissed Bai Chen in front of everyone's eyes, then turned his head, stood up straight, restrained the gentleness when facing Bai Chen, and looked at Su Xing them mockingly: "You want to my handsome lover to apologize?"

"Omega?" Shi Zhong frowned at Gu Louwei, showing disgust.

Gu Louwei raised his eyebrows and replied in the same tone, "Alpha?"

Shi Zhong was immediately angry: "Be careful who you are talking to, ugly!"

"What?" Gu Louwei looked at Shi Zhong's leg that was broken by Bai Chen with a half-smiling smile: "Cripple! I'm so afraid of you!"

Shi Zhong was immediately furious. He raised his hand to beat Gu Louwei, but Su Xing, who was beside him, quickly hugged his arm: "Don't make trouble."

Saying that, Su Xing bowed to Gu Louwei and Bai Chen to apologize: "I'm really sorry, I'm sorry, I'll take my friend away!"

He dragged Shi Zhong out with difficulty.

"Who said you can leave after attacking my boyfriend?" Gu Louwei mocked.

Su Xing paused, embarrassed and overwhelmed. His eyes were red but the crystal tears inside didn't fall.

Of course, among them, Shi Zhong was still the most distressed and the one with the most violent reaction.