Husband, he always pretending to be an O 5

Start from the beginning

Su Xing was stunned for a moment, then quickly cleaned up the debris on the ground and caught up with Bai Chen: "Sir, um, your clothes were soiled by me, I should be responsible. You, there's no need to be polite."

Bai Chen just wanted to wait quietly for Gu Louwei, and this was also the clothes that Gu Louwei gave him. Even if it got dirty, Bai Chen didn't want it to be touched by others, especially Su Xing, the son of the world.

Thinking that Su Xing might have hurt Gu Louwei in the past, Bai Chen was very displeased with Su Xing's entanglement. He frowned and turned his head, his cold eyes cast towards Su Xing with a trace of deeply hidden killing intent: "No need."

After that, Bai Chen turned his head and ignored Su Xing.

Su Xing shuddered under Bai Chen's gaze. He shrank his neck, and wanted to retreat a little in fear, but for some reason he suddenly gathered up his courage and said to Bai Chen stutteringly: "Si, sir, why don't, why don't I treat you to coffee? I'm really uncomfortable if I don't do something."

Bai Chen tapped on the table.

Su Xing became more and more uneasy, "I, although I don't know, but I can still see that your clothes are quite expensive, please let me do something."

He bit his lip and bent over to Bai Chen.

The tapping stops.

Bai Chen flattened his fingers on the table.

There was a moment of silence in the air.

"No need."

Bai Chen didn't want to have too much entanglement with Su Xing at all.

"You dare to bully Xingxing!"

A furious roar came, Su Xing widened his eyes in panic, and wanted to rush in front of Bai Chen, but the voice's owner's legs were faster than his.

His leg was like wind, aiming precisely at Bai Chen's head and kicking it. When it was about to touch Bai Chen, Bai Chen quickly avoided it as if he had eyes on the back of his head.

And Bai Chen, who never suffered a loss, also tapped heavily on the joints on the person's leg who came with fingers.

Bai Chen's strength is not too small or big, but the force is very precise. Although alpha's body is extremely strong, under Bai Chen's strength, it still makes a crisp 'kacha' sound.

"Ao!" The unfamiliar alpha screamed in the cafe, scaring the guests who were silently watching or talking in a low voice before. Even those ordering and waiters at the front desk all turned their attention to them.

The man's leg was broken.

Su Xing's reaction was the fastest at this moment. He hurriedly supported the man, then blocked the man and apologized to Bai Chen repeatedly: "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, this gentleman, Shi Zhong didn't mean it. He, he was just too worried about me and thought, thought that you..."

Su Xing's face was red and his voice was getting lower and lower. He knew that it was Shi Zhong's fault. He shot at a guest that was already wrong for no reason, and he even aimed at the deadly part of the head. He couldn't care less about what he did for him.

He became more and more ashamed, his face was red almost to the point of bleeding, there were tears in his eyes.

"He thinks I bullied you? Is he fighting for you? Want me to forgive his recklessness?" Bai Chen said.

Su Xing was stunned and could only nod his head: "Yes, sir, please forgive him."

Bai Chen glanced at Su Xing blankly, and calmly leaned back on the seat under everyone's gaze, like a god looking down on all living beings: "My tolerance is limited, I pity you that life is not easy. When you spilled the coffee on me, I didn't need you to care about it nor did I need your compensation either, but him..."