Husband, he always pretending to be an O 2

En başından başla

"Chen, who is that person? What is his name?" Wen Xie, who grew up together with him as bamboo horses and has never been apart from him, is very concerned about the sudden arrival of that person who is very important in his friend's heart.

He felt a little sour.

They were obviously together every day but there's still something he didn't know.

Who knew that Bai Chen shook his head in puzzlement: "I don't know either, but he's very important to me."

He is my life, my heart, and the blood running all over my body.

Wen Xie was speechless for a moment.

He held back for a long while, then finally said dryly: "Chen, are you in love?"

Bai Chen nodded.

Wen Xie had a momentary fall. His friend actually got rid of being single without him knowing it.

There is a lonely feeling of being betrayed...

"Online, online dating?" Only online dating will he not know any information.

After all, one can hide their information on the star network. Even their appearance can be changed.

And most importantly, his friend may still be in a state of unrequited love!!!

Sad!

Bai Chen tilted his head, "Close. He should be in this school."

Thinking about his friend's changes these days might be caused by unrequited love, Wen Xie immediately patted Bai Chen's shoulder with pride. He will surely help him find that person and let his friend end that secret crush that makes his condition turn bad.

On break days, most of the students in the military academy stay on campus, they won't take time off unless there's an emergency.

Bai Chen and Wen Xie spent two days in the academy but still haven't found the person they were looking for.

Bai Chen and Wen Xie were both lost about this.

That omega that can attract his friends, he's really curious about him!

He came up with an idea: "Chen, why don't you go to the star network and ask him. Just confess. Maybe he will accept you or maybe he just wasn't in the academy in the first place."

Bai Chen's eyes lit up!

Maybe this world Mo Yuan is really not in the military academy. He can't go out of the school to find, but he can also find him online!

With that thought, Bai Chen couldn't wait to run to the dormitory building. He wants to go to the star network to see.

"Chen, wait for me!"

When passing by a corner, Bai Chen felt an unfamiliar aura coming from the other side of the corner. He stopped immediately, but Wen Xie, who ran behind him, didn't know so he suddenly bumped into Bai Chen's back. Bai Chen couldn't stop it so he crashed into the person who was coming from the corner.

It's okay for him since his skin is thick but the other party is a weak omega.

That omega groaned softly and slumped miserably on the ground. A pair of bright eyes were stained with crystal dew because of the pain.

Bai Chen was stunned.

The person that he tries to avoid at all cost, he didn't expect to meet here.

The omega who collided with Bai Chen was named Su Xing. He is the eldest imperial princess illegitimate child.