{ P } 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑

Start from the beginning

"You're quite the drama queen/king." He tossed down the sponge he was using to remove sharpie written curse words from the walls, clearly in frustration. He didn't like saying rude things. He wasn't a rude person. But something in you brought out the worst in him, and he refused to believe it was because he liked you more than he wanted to. He didn't want to tell himself that he admired everything you did, instead of being deeply annoyed by it. Because it was easier to feel anger towards a person than adoration.

The two of you fell silent, not speaking to each other for the rest of the bathroom torment. Both of you were too lost in the abyss of your own thoughts, wondering if the other actually felt that way. Or if you both were just feeding into the false reality.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Him being  jealous when he sees someone flirting with you, although he would never admit it.

"They have the trashiest taste," Eddie spoke up, fidgeting with the rings that sat on his fingers. It was something he did when he was slightly agitated or riled up with anxiety. Which, watching you, talking to someone who was getting quite flirtatious, was very nerve racking to him. He didn't know why, but each second that passed, and the more you smiled, his blood was boiling. It didn't take long for him to storm away from the table that he was sat with Hellfire, and once he did, all of the others looked between each other with a frown.

"Jeez, they need to make up and date already." Dustin said, everyone immediately agreeing to it, having already grown tired of the rivalry that was set.

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Few moments where the two of you caught yourselves crushing on the other.

Hardly ever did you find yourself in awe with someone, but it just so happened that the one time you visited one of your club members they happened to live across the way from Eddie Munson's friend's household. A good portion of the time, when Eddie wasn't at school, he was in that garage with the door open, strumming the strings to his guitar. You'd never actually heard him play anything on the musical instrument, automatically assuming he was bad at it, and crushing any idea in your head that he was good. But when walking towards your friend's front door, you were stopped in your tracks by the sounds of his fingers shredding down against the guitar. To say you were shocked, would be quite the understatement.

You were positive there was professional band members that didn't know how to play their guitar that well. And when you turned your head to look at him, you realized he wasn't in his regular school attire. He wore no long sleeves or a denim vest. It wasn't even replaced by a leather jacket. Instead, he was wearing a black band tee, with the sleeves cut off. The cut showed off his entire build, and it was breathtaking. But you were fighting your thoughts of anything along those lines. Because you simply couldn't think of Eddie Munson like that. Could you? The two of you were deemed rivals at first meet. And sometimes when you were around him you wanted to do nothing more than scream into a pillow. But right now, you could feel jumps in your pulse from the very view of him. Everything was confusing.

"How long have you been standing here? I thought you were late,"

You were cut off from admiring the metal head by the sound of your friend's voice, as she opened her front door, to the visual of you standing there dumbfounded.

"I.. uh.. I.."

« ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ »

Him writing lyrics about you, and singing them to himself at night in his bedroom. About his confusion and supposed "dislike" for you.