She really is a pathetic woman....

She shook her head wanting to forget all those embarrassing moments of her. And instead decide to focus on her first thing that she needs to do

'Befriend Brunei..! '

She thought as she skim through her memories about the said man. And as seconds pass by she was feeling dejected and helpless with herself.

"How can I befriend such a  cold man...?! " she angrily whisper to herself as she remember the guy being a very cold and serious person.

He only say a few words in a conversation and have a two Faced personality from her memory.

He would act all sweet and obedient to new York yet act cold and treat everyone else like their lowly being that should to be under his shoes.

I sigh as I grabbed a piece of paper and began writing.

After a few minutes have passed I finally finished writing and put my letter in a clean envelope and sealed it with the wax in a design of a sun similar to the one on my flag.

I rung the bell to call some maid who happens to be near and can hear it.

Not even a minute later I heard a knocking on my door accompanied by a 'are you in need of anything my lady? '

"Come in" my door swung open revealing a maid as she nervously fiddle with her fingers.

"I want you to deliver this to the post office. Now. " I stated before tossing the envelop like it's a Frisbee.
She scramble to catch it and good thing she did. Barely

She bowed and hurriedly walked out of my room. I sigh as I stretch my arms and back until I heard a satisfying cracks.

I look into a mirror and stare at my reflection. My eyes still look pretty lively and my cheeks and body doesn't looks like it's only consist of skin and bones unlike before.

I touched my face feeling it, still not believing that I really got a second chance in life. I silently thanked the unknown god before making my way to my dresser. I opened it and it reveals nothing but clothes only a prostitute would wear. And the colors isn't even good! These are so ugly I don't even know what's going on my mind when thinking this could attract attention.

Well it did... But not in a good way

I stared at it with disgust clearly cringing from my past self being so shameless to wear these in public.

I grabbed almost everything and dumped them on the floor. I left some decent clothes so I can wear them later.

I pulled out a suit and decide to wear it. It have a very short skirt but who cares I'm sexy and hot I could pull this stuff off.

I changed from my night gown and wore the suit.

I ponder for a moment and decide to also add an accessory to my head.

I kneel down beside my bed and peek under it. I took out my phone and turn on the flash light and I finally found what I was looking for.

I reached out for a box and after some moment of me struggling to reach it I finally succeed.

I dusted of the top of it and sneezed. I grabbed the alcohol spray on my bed table and spray almost the whole box and my hands. I grabbed some random clothes from the pile I created earlier.

I noticed how it shined and turns out its decorated with gems and diamonds.

I shrugged and procceed to wipe the dirty and dusty box with it until it became clean.

I sprayed it one more time until I decided its clean enough. I slowly opened it grimace as a spider crawled out.

I took out some old pictures. But refuse to look at any of them.

Instead I looked for one thing only. And it's pretty easy to see if it's a golden color and pretty big and shiny.

The corner of my lips twitched upwards as I hold it in my hands and twirl the little three stars attached to it with a gold like thread. And admire the golden sun...

I brushed some hair out of my face and clipped it with my hairclip

I sigh as I stood up finally remembering my most and important reason why I stayed alive despite from all the suffering I have gone through and how I still manage to stood straight and give 0 fucks to everything else in the world.

And that is....Revenge

Revenge