Before Orochimaru could even take a step he a sharp thrust and stab in his shoulder and chest making him stumble down.

He looked at his shoulder and saw it was bleeding pretty badly, he held onto it and yelped in pain.

He looked up to see Muichiro standing right in front of him. With her blade risen up to her hand staring down at him.

"You have no right to talk about Tsunade nee like that," Muichiro said coldly

"You have no right to talk about Tsunade nee like that," Muichiro said coldly. "I can tolerate those things being said to me, but not to Tsunade nee, not now not ever."

She glared at him angrily

She glared at him angrily. "So would you kindly shut your trap?" She spat with a blank face.

Two thick vines of clouds of must emerge and lunged at him. He jumped back to avoid him, although he was a bit slow because of the wound.

"Oh oh, the Tokiro princess really lives up to her name."

"What about that last Uchiha?" He muttered and lunged towards him. But he was even further then before.

"Don't even think about it." Muichiro who was in the air carrying Sasuke on her shoulders.

"Sasuke! Mui-chan! Are you guy's okay?!" Naruto landed next to Sasuke.

"Fine, You guys just need to get out of here, I'll handle him. . . On my own." She said and started weaving hands signs. Then but her thumb and drew blood out. "Kuchiyose No Jutsu!" A cloud of smoke puffed and out came a red panda with a blue fur coat. Akemi [beauty of dawn.] She was big enough to carry all three of Muichiro's comrades.

"Muichiro-sama? It's unusual for you to summon me."

"Yeah I know, could you please keep my comrade safe and out of the battlefield and area too? Heal then if necessary."

"Understood."

"That's a Blue panda-" Sasuke and Naruto blinked at the sight. Muichiro shook her head at them. "Not the time, He's way out of your league. He's way out of Kaka's league too. You guys can't fight him, it's a death wish. you guys just need to stay out of reach from him, especially you Sasuke, so do as the panda says."