Chapter 37 - Sexy Massage...

Start from the beginning

"Is this oil?" JongWoo questioned knowing Empress would know what he was meaning.

"Yes, it's safe to use there," she announced making a devilish smile form on JongWooʼs lips.

His other moved onto Empressʼs knee prompting it apart, exposing her.

Looking at Empress, her eyes close he smiled before lighting adding pressure onto her pulsing clit.

"Uh!" she groaned, her legs instantly trying to close but JongWooʼs other hand kept them secure.

"Stay still," he rasped.

Her pussy fluttered at the way his velvet voice whispered into her ear.

JongWoo smiled as he moved his finger against her causing her to moan.

"That's right baby," he groaned his erection pressing into her back.

Empress grasped at JongWooʼs finger and suddenly entered her.

His mouth kissed along her neck while his fingers played with her.

Empress loved every second of JongWooʼs affection, closing her eyes she allowed herself to be engulfed in her pleasure.

Close. She was coming so close when JongWooʼs fingers withdrew themselves from her flesh.

"Not yet," he murmurs pulling off her robe completely.

"Go on all fours for me, Mama," he whispered placing her robe onto her dresser.

Empress licked her lips before complying as she then crawled herself on the bed onto all fours.

Of course, she felt embarrassed since JongWoo could see everything and the fact that she couldn't see her face.

"Spread your legs more Empress," he ordered. Hesitating for just a bit a harsh slap came across her ass cheeks making her gasp in disbelief.

"JongWoo!?!" she gawked.

"You need to stop hiding from me. Your body is beautiful and I love every bit of it so stop before I fuck the habit out of you," he growled, coming close behind her.

"It's not my fault I'm just cautious-ah!" without wasting second JongWooʼs fingers found their way back onto Empressʼs pulsing clit making her quake.

"Uhh-hm!" she squirmed feeling the sensation of JongWooʼs tongue entering her.

Her fingers clutched onto the sheets as her toes curled.

His mouth greedily ate her up making her squirm and beg for more.

Her body trembled under so much pleasure. She had cummed a minute ago but JongWoo didn't stop he lashed up every drop of her.

But suddenly, JongWoo pulled back while Empress stayed bewildered she then heard the sound of JongWoo's buckle.

"JongWoo," she mumbled turning her head back.

"Like I said I'm going to fuck this habit out of you," he says positioning himself at my entrance.

His hands reached forward wrapping themselves up in her braids before pulling them making her grunt.

With one strong thrust, JongWoo began having his way with her.

"Fuck," she groaned.

_________
JONGWOO
"Hmm," She groaned turning her body over.
After I had cleaned her up she had gone straight to sleep and whatever she was dreaming about had her smiling.

I couldn't help but smile at her. She was beautiful.

"Em," I called out only to earn a moan in return.

"Empress," I called again.

"Mm-yea?" she groaned.

"You hungry?"

"I know you just didn't wake me up to ask me that," she scowled making me chuckle.

"So? Are you?" I questioned.

"Yeah," she poured as she began sitting up.

"Wanna go out and eat?" I asked while she nodded her head.

"Isn't it too late tho?"

"It's only after 9," I answered.

"Well, let's go then," she yawned throwing the covers off her.

Would she be mad if I told her that we were going to dinner with Marcus and Alissa?

I doubt it.
_______