End of their misery

ابدأ من البداية

That's what she was. She was really that.

"I am relieved that mom is not here as else she would have seen the constant reminder of her tormenter and look at this bastard relishing and leaching off our hard-earned money, Bloody gold-digging bitch"
Ezra sneered at her.

Her fists tightened and she could feel the tears back in her eyes, but she refused to let them come out.

She was fed up and hurt.

She pushed the plate harshly and ran upstairs and that's why she hated dinners.

She ran to her room, locked the door and with the thump sat on the bed.
Harshly wiping her tears from her red cheeks and covering her mouth harshly to not let anyone listen to her sobs.

Was it my mistake I was born?

Was it my mistake that mother died that day?

Was it my mistake when that bloody bastard raped her?

I was not even aware of this thing. I was a baby for God's sake. Her sobs soon turned into hiccups, and she turned to the side table and filled up a glass of water. Her eyes went to her dream university poster.

Harvard

She wanted to graduate and became a successful businesswoman.
Her eyes shine for the first time in the day and soon the idea to get out of this hell hole popped into her mind.

"Let's move out" she mumbled.

She did not know where that thought came but it was good in every sense and it only few months left before my 18th birthday, and I could officially move out. 

"I think they would be super happy too. I will get out of this guilt and will live my life on my own terms and also My grades are good enough to get me a scholarship." She thought.

She took her phone and dialed Daniel aka her best friend. He was her strength all these years. Even his parents treat her like her own daughter. He was the angel brother god has gifted her after years of misery and his parents were closest thing to guardian and parents to her.

"Hey D" she said slightly tapping her fingers to the wooden table in her room

"What's up Shacks!" His bubbly voice echoed on the phone.

"Umm I want to talk to your dad" Michael Lawrence is one of the best lawyers you could find in Italy.

Danial gasped on the phone.

"I knew you loved my parents, but you could not love them more than me sis. I am your only knight in shining armor. You could say your problems to me" Shaira rolled her eyes at her overdramatic best friend.

His parents had told her before that she could call them mom dad if she wants but she blankly refused. She was not comfortable yet.

"I have some important issue to ask him right now. So, hand over your phone to him" She ordered.

"Ok geez " Daniel sighed.

She heard some hustle bustle on the phone then finally she gets to talk to him.
"Hlo Shaira" Michael said in soft tone. He loved the kid as his own. Being the father of two boys. He always longed for the daughter.

"Hii uncle Michael. I just wanted to ask you something." She asked.

"What is it?" Michael said. His eyes brimming with worry.

"I just wanted to ask that could I move out before I am 18 from the house." She asked her voice cold.

"What? Did they hurt you?" Michael asked.

"No uncle! I just have to go out of here sooner or later. I am fed up with all the guilt I am taking. So, I want to change the scenery for me. that's all" She explained him.

Michael knew about her past and He knew she was a warrior and if she wanted to get out of here there would be a bigger reason.

He sighed.

"Yes, you can do that, but you have to get the signatures of your current guardian on custody annulment papers. If he signs that then you can get out of here before you are 18." Michael said.

"Oh ok. Then can you just prepare for that for me. I will get signature of him. " She said but she knew taking signature of Dexton Vanedestine would be hell of a task.

"Yeah, sure and one more thing if you really want to get out of here that much and if he didn't by chance signed it. Then I will fight for your custody kiddo. You are just like my own daughter." Michael said with affection.

Shaira smiled

"Thank you so much uncle. That meant a lot to me. " she said smiling.

"I will send the paper with Daniel at school. Is that okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah, thank you. Goodbye uncle" she greeted him.

"See you kiddo. Come home soon. Vanessa is missing you so much" Michael smiled.

"I will."

And she cut the call and laid flat on her back with the thump and sighed.
She would be lying if she said she did not love her brothers. She did. She really did. But it's also bitter truth they never did. So instead of hurting herself and them too by showing her face again and again.
It would be better to end their miseries.

......

So, dropping the first chapter guys hope you enjoy it make sure to tell your comments on it.