chapter 29

Chapter 29:

Taehyung's POV:

As I reached my house, I quickly ran to Lei's room, or should I say used to be her room. It was completely empty; all of her things are gone. I can't believe she left for Seoul, I walked around the room just looking at everything, just reminiscing about her, regretting all the things I've done to her.

I saw the phone I gave her was on top of her desk, with a letter under it. My heart sank when I saw she left the phone I gave her. I grabbed the letter and opened it, it was a resignation letter.

I couldn't help but be frustrated with this, with what happened. I crumpled the paper in my hands and threw it somewhere in the room, I was just so angry with everything and now I lost the love of my life.

"I have to see her!" I muttered to myself.

I quickly ran out of the house and hopped on the family car, I asked our driver to drive to Seoul , how anticlimactic, I asked my driver to drive me there, I couldn't just drive there myself, i have no license. Anyways, I didn't care how long it will take or what are the costs to get there, I just have to see her.

"Are you sure about this?" He asked as we drove to the main streets of downtown.

"I'm sure" I told him

"But you didn't inform your father" he stated, I was getting a little annoyed with his questions.

"I'll just call him when we get there!" I answered; he just nodded his head and continued driving.

I don't know what to do, what if I can't find her? What will I do if I do find her? She's not going to talk to me, let alone choose me over being a trainee. I want her to chase her dream but I don't know what I'll do without her.

I was so deep in thought when I heard my phone ringing, I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the caller ID, it was Jungkook. What does he want at a time like this?

"Hello?" I answered in annoyance.

"V! Where are you?" I heard Jin ask from the other line.

"I'm on my way to Seoul" I said, I heard a few voices gasp. I'm guessing I'm on loudspeaker. "I can't lose her again" I told them.

"V that's insane!" Jungkook said to me "We know you love her but following her to Seoul isn't that a little too much?" he pointed out.

"It's not that far anyway" I retorted, well it's a little far.

"It's a 4 hour trip" Suga stated, i just ignored his statement

"And what will you do when you see her huh? Stop her from going? V think about it!" Rap Monster pointed out, I did not respond. I really don't know what I'll do.

"I just want to see her" I answered.

"Give me the phone!" I heard Jimin yell "V, Lei isn't going straight to Seoul, she's going to be in Yeowol-Dong, SM Entertainment will pick her up there and will drive her to Seoul" he stated, I quickly looked out the window to see where I am.

"I'm here!" I said "Stop the car!" I said to our driver and hopped out of the car, I threw my phone in the car as I got out and ran quickly all around town hoping I'd see Lei.

Where could she be? I started wondering around town, to the park, downtown, the mall, everywhere! But there's not sign of her. SM must have picked her up already.

I quickly ran to the car to continue my journey to Seoul, I was about to hop back in when I saw her, walking with her suitcases, strolling down the sidewalk.