Chapter 8: Okonomiyaki & Ramen

Start from the beginning

"Are you going the same direction?" she asked.

"Yeah, I'm near the station," he answered. The girl nodded and they walked in silence but it didn't last as the blonde popped up another question.

"So, are you guys really twins?" he asked, making Nozomi laugh.

"Yes, we are. We're fraternal twins," the girl glanced in his direction and smiled.

"I thought you guys were like–"

"YasuKiyo?" she questioned, cutting him off.

He chuckled, "Yeah."

They both laughed.

The two wondered how they can just laugh together when they literally just met a few minutes ago. They met back then but that was for a short period of time.

It was like they were bound to be close to one another and it feels... natural?

"Geez, I really thought Tsukasa Takajo was an extremely huge scary guy or something," Nozomi wondered and chuckled. The blonde looked at her in confusion.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I didn't know he's pretty," she said but then realized the words that came out of her mouth. She stopped walking and looked at Tsukasa with wide eyes. "O-Oh my gosh, I didn't mean to– I'm sorry–"

"You think I'm pretty?" he asked with a raised brow. Nozomi gulped in nervousness as she looked him in the eyes. She tried to form words out of her mouth but she couldn't say anything.

Tsukasa laughed at her reaction, making the girl freeze on her spot. "I was just kidding."

"What?"

"I'm not offended or anything, don't worry."

"Oh," Nozomi mouthed. Tsukasa walked first and the girl immediately followed him but still completely trying to process what happened. "I really meant good-looking."

Tsukasa glanced at her and chuckled. "I think you're also pretty."

"Eh?" Nozomi looked at him in another shock. This guy is giving her a lot of surprises for just a short time.

"Oh, I meant good-looking," Tsukasa smirked as he copied her from earlier. The girl playfully glared at her but couldn't help but to grin widely at the compliment.

"You're really mocking me," she said.

"Was I?" they both laughed as Nozomi shook her head in amusement.

Never in her life, she would imagine joking with Takajo Tsukasa.

The two reached the station and shifted their attention when they hear shouting.

"Kiko?" Nozomi questioned as she saw her sister getting into an argument with a guy.

"Fujio?" Tsukasa asked, making the girl look at her in confusion. They both looked at each other and then at the two who are arguing and gaining the people's attention at the station.

The two quickly approached them, Nozomi went towards her sister while Tsukasa approached Fujio.

"Kiko, what's going on?" Nozomi asked her twin.

"That guy is seriously getting on my nerves," Kiko grumbled as she glared at Fujio.

"What's gotten with you two?" Tsukasa asked.

"Okonomiyaki is much better than ramen, right?" Kiko asked her twin.

"Eh?" Nozomi tilted her head in confusion.