His cold voice made Ruri's back feel chilly, staring at Fyodor in horror, not knowing what to say for a while.

    And Fyodor changed into a gentle smile again and comforted him; "Don't worry, you won't be there, on the contrary, I will protect you and won't let others come close to you."

    "And in this dramatic performance, the protagonist is you."

    Fyodor raised his arms as if hugging, his eyes staring at the sky: "Look around, feel happy, Ruri, this will be you The first test point for using powers."

    "This is the first step in our joint creation of a new world."

    "To celebrate this first experiment, I have completely laid out everything for you."

    "Powers whoever." - A refugee who hides in the dark and shows his minions.

    "Ordinary people." - Most people who hide in corners and barely protect themselves.

    "There is no external interference, no legal constraints, this is a very suitable place for experiments."

    At this time, Fyodor took a very down-to-earth loudspeaker from his subordinates and handed him to Ruri.

    "This is an amplifier that I specifically asked Qimu Kongsuke to make. It can allow your abilities to spread to a wider area - Qiuki Kongsuke said so."

    "However, the specific test still needs to be done after today's end. Only then can we know."

    Feodor shrugged, and every time he mentioned Qimu Kongsuke, his face sank, showing a bit of unhappiness.

    Probably because the person of Saiki Kongsuke has come and gone without a trace, and he seems to be in the UK now and can't catch his weakness at all.

    He also wanted to go to Qimu Kongsuke's original home to find the parents and relatives of the other party as a threat, but when he went there, he found that he was empty.

    At this time, he didn't know that he had passed by the gate of hell. If Nanxiong Qimu was not there by chance, he would have been crushed to ashes by the other party.

    However, Feoldo, who was unknowingly helped by Qimu Kongsuke, is still alive and free, and even secretly started troubles in the territory where Qimu Nanxiong was not.

    "From now on, you have to obey my command, and use this amplifier to spread your powers."

    Fyodor motioned for Ruri to obey the order.

    However, Ruri, who understood what this action meant, hesitated with a tangled face.

    Once he uses his skills, innocent people in the area suffer, and it's all because of his powers.

    Is this something that is allowed?

    "What's wrong?" Fyodor tilted his head, and there were faint waves in his calm eyes, "Why do you hesitate?"

    Ruri struggled fiercely in his heart, he knew that if he didn't obey Fyodor's instructions at this moment order, there will be serious consequences.

    But even so, the pain of sex is no match for the unease of conscience.

    "...I don't want it."

    This was the first time that Ruri had resisted these days.

    He looked directly into Fyodor's eyes, and emphasized word by word: "I don't want to do this."

    Fyordo's expression changed subtly immediately, his smile gradually disappeared, and his eyes looked at him coldly.

    "Are you sure you want to do this? I don't recommend this option, because it will make me very unpleasant."

    The overwhelming pressure hit Ruli in an instant, but even though the fine sweat appeared on her forehead, Ruli continued to bite. Grinning his teeth didn't take a step back.

    His eyes quickly circled around, imagining the possibility of escaping now.

    However, the subordinates around him seemed very calm, it didn't look like they were hit by his powers at all.

    Fyodor can understand with a shielding device, what is going on with these people?

    As if to understand his doubts, Fyodor glanced around lightly: "Could it be that you want to create chaos and escape here? That's impossible. It's easier to give up on me as soon as possible."

    "Because they They all wear earplugs and only watch my gestures."

    "This is the easiest and most effective way to allow my subordinates to concentrate on their work."

    As he spoke, he walked towards Ruri.

    At this moment, Ruri's legs seemed to stick to the ground, unable to move at all, she could only watch the indifferent Russian approaching.

    He subconsciously raised his arm to defend his body.

    But it was easy to be pinched by Feodor's wrist, and the purple eyes broke into his line of sight for a moment with sticky malice.

    "Well, what should I do about the disobedient child."

    The force that was about to shatter suddenly came from the wrist, and Ruri bit her lower lip.

    "Kill... I can't do it yet, but that's not the reason why you have nothing to fear because of my gentleness.

    " "Anyway, there are so many people around here, why don't we take a hostage plan."

    He smiled and pointed his finger in a random direction, where many refugees were hiding.

    "As long as you don't speak, I will kill a person in front of you." "Whenever you

    obey my orders, I will let them go, you say okay."