But his mood sank suddenly, obviously, this kind of action is not a good thing for him.

    "It's been a long time since I went out for a walk."

    Fyodor looked at him tenderly, and handed over a new piece of clothes he had prepared: "Put it on, it's rare that the weather is nice today, and I can walk around with you. "

    "..."

    Yuli just wanted to look at him, who is he locked here, doesn't he have any psychological points?

    However, Fyodor turned a blind eye to his dissatisfaction, or he didn't take Ruri's emotions to heart at all.

    His creed has only one sentence: Obey or die.

    Of course, Ruri can't die now, but someone who is him is disobedient, so he can be punished appropriately.

    Ruri didn't resist his order at this time, he quickly got dressed, and then he asked tentatively, "Where are we going?"

    "On the street." Feodoro chuckled, "There are so many people. After a walk in the place, the mood will be more relaxed."

    Then, after putting down the declaration, he brought his scattered subordinates and Ruri to a street in Lei Ti Street.

    Looking at the dilapidated street in front of him, the wandering pedestrians in tattered clothes, and the dangerous people hiding in the corners with faintly exposed fangs, Ruri's mood is like this: ... do

    n't say that the mood is relaxed, now it has changed Have to be more nervous.

    Seeing Fyodor's subordinates forming a circle around him, secretly guarding against the residents of Lei Ti Street, Ruri also felt a chilling air for no reason, and was a little breathless.

    "Well, it's almost the same here."

    Feodoro observed the terrain secretly, and found that this place was a place with relatively intact buildings and a large population, so he stopped.

    After the inspection, he also smiled at Ruli, "How about it, do you think the atmosphere outside is very sweet?"

    Ruli, who could vaguely smell the smell of garbage: ...

    I have to say, this person has the ability to tell lies with his eyes open. Absolutely.

    Before leaving, Fyodor gave Ruri a new typewriter. Unlike a mobile phone, it can only type text and read it aloud, and it doesn't look as advanced as the previous Mafia.

    Ruri quickly got used to it and typed: "What the hell are you doing here?"

    "Sightseeing?" Feodor's lips curled into a meaningful smile, "Don't you like it?"

    "I just hope you can Answer me directly, don't go around in circles." Ruri responded expressionlessly.

    "That's really a pity, it's hard to come out, I want you to feel the sweet air here."

    "After all..." A dangerous smile appeared on his face, "Soon, this place will be completely rolled up. There's a bloody storm."