Qi Mu Kongsuke will appear on the spot to pick up on their topic, obviously monitoring every move here.

    However, although he quickly closed his mouth and observed Feodor next to him after realizing it, he found that the other party didn't seem to be affected by him, and he still stood there calmly.     "How is it?" Saiki Kongsuke

    noticed this, and he smiled very happily. "The shield I created is very useful." "Well."

Afterwards, he also nodded lightly, "It's really the same as usual."

    He cast his eyes at Qimu Kongsuke, "It seems that your ability is real."

    "But I want to ask specifically, as What should I pay for giving me such an easy-to-use device?”

    Before Saiki Kongsuke was about to speak, he blocked the excuse of Saiki Kongsuke, “Don’t tell lies like kindness and kindness. , you are not such a person, neither am I, why don't you open the skylight and lie down?"

    Ruri was also very concerned about the thoughts of Saiki Kongsuke at this time. Why did Saiki Kongsuke, who was just an ordinary person, come into contact with a dangerous character like Fyodor, and he was not afraid of getting burned.

    " I have said it several times, this It's my side's problem, I don't need you to pay anything."

    Qimu Kongsuke shook his head helplessly under the sight of the two of them, as if a little helpless and distrusted by the two of them, he continued to add,

    "My purpose is just to I just want to see the expression on the face of someone who helped the justice side after their failure, that is, the plans or conspiracies between the two of you, I have no interest in knowing."

    "But after you succeed, there is someone I hate. It will show despair from the bottom of my heart and show the expression I look forward to. I am just extremely excited about this."

    The curvature of the corners of his lips widened slightly, as he said, he showed great joy "So even if it is to achieve such a future , I also want to help you guys."

    Speaking of this, he fell silent, controlled his expression and shook his fingers, his tone suddenly relaxed

    "Ah, but it's only limited to creating a shield, I'm not interested in the next thing. Participate, no matter whether you succeed or fail, I will not interfere, please pay attention.”

    The emotions revealed from these explanations are real, and Fyodor gradually relaxed and determined that the other party really had his own reasons.

    "It doesn't matter, I'm not going to tell you the rest of the plan. Or please don't invade our network cable. Knowing too much can sometimes lead to death."

    Facing Fyodor's kind reminder, Qi Kikongsuke shrugged his shoulders, and replied with a particularly happy "I know."

    But looking at his fearless expression, and his attitude as if he didn't care at all, he seemed to be certain that Fyodor would not be able to attack him.

    Ruri listened quietly, obviously he had gotten too much information from this conversation.

    And there was something Fyodor didn't know.