63: Attract each other

Start from the beginning

    He seemed to have returned to the days when he was facing Ruri, looking at the boy's bright smile, he couldn't help but gently raised the corners of his lips and walked towards the boy's figure.

    'Don't be afraid, I will always be with you'

    he told Ruri so gently.

    Then he let himself go and fell into a deep sleep.

    ——Fealdo

    , who received the report from the sniper, was very satisfied.

    Without the obstacle of Dazai Zhi, even if the other party made any preparations before leaving, it was basically not enough.

    As long as he has Ruri on his side, he will always be invincible.

    Ignoring the young man lying in the alley, he hung up the phone and walked into the house with a thick smile on his face.

    In the fairly clean and tidy cabin, the blond boy sitting in the center attracted all the attention.

    He was wearing delicate clothes, his hair was loosely draped behind him, his face was fair, and his lips were a little dry.

    The slender wrists were tied behind the chair by ropes, and the delicate ankles that were exposed were also fastened by handcuffs, and they were not allowed to escape.

    The boy's eyes were suddenly made of black cloth, his vision was dark, and there was a lonely silence in his ears.

    As if to use darkness and loneliness to push the young man's spirit to a desperate situation, Fyodor has not let anyone enter this room for a long time. Except for the necessary three meals a day, the rest of the people are not allowed to talk to the young man.

    Luckily, Ruri couldn't take the initiative to talk to people. In this way, he was not in a good state because he was being pressed all the time.

    This reminded him almost four years ago when he didn't know Dazai Osamu, and he was imprisoned many times and locked in a small room.

    Compared to that time when I didn’t know when I would die, now I have food to eat every day, and I don’t have to worry about my life. It seems to be a bit better.

    However, Ruri also didn't like this. He would rather the enemy give him a stab rather than torture like this.

    Fortunately, on the second day, the culprit who tied him took the initiative to talk to him.

    "My muse, I'm here to see you."

    Footsteps sounded from outside, gradually walking in front of him, and then slightly cold fingers slid across his cheeks, reminding people of the icy poisonous snake.

    "Forgive me for treating you so rudely. After all, although your ability is very beautiful, it's not worth it to hurt your own people."

    Liu Li opened her mouth and moved her wrist again, indicating that she wanted to speak and help him explain Open the rope.

    However, Fyodor did not allow this to happen, even though this was his old lair, and all his subordinates belonged to him outside, and he did not intend to let Ruri go until he did not actively cooperate.

    "You can talk, don't worry about me." Fyodor walked around Ruri twice and said in a pleasant voice, "Although I don't mind experiencing the feeling of being surrounded by love more, but for normal plans I still took some action."

    "By the way, I forgot that you can't see me."

    Feodor tilted his head in distress, singing a one-man show: "If you can guarantee that you will be obedient after this, no If you make a fuss, I can take off the blindfold for you."

    He sighed: "I hate that kind of disobedient child, so if you don't do what I say, I will probably lose control. Live by yourself."

    "You are my most important muse, I don't want to hurt you, do you understand?"

    Ruri was startled by his words while talking about the helpless topic of a child, with a dangerous tone. Until the coldness gradually faded, he heard Fyodor's gentle reminder: "So, if you can promise, just nod your head."

    The person who knows the current affairs is Junjie, and Ruli is not without brains. In order to escape from the world bound by darkness, he immediately nodded, indicating that he understood.

    A hand covered his eyes, and his fingertips moved slightly, slowly hooking the fabric off his face.

    Ruri's vision finally returned to a ray of light.

    He almost subconsciously captured Fyodor's position, and it didn't take long before he met the gaze of the Russian beauty who was watching him tenderly.

    Fyodor was still looking like he was afraid of the cold, wearing a fluffy white waistcoat, but today, he didn't even wear the iconic winter hat on his head.

    Instead, Ruri saw the hairpin above his head that looked like an antenna.

    It has to be said that it is quite strange for an adult man to wear such a strange thing. Ruri's face did not change for a moment, and looked at him suspiciously.

    Seemingly noticing his gaze, Fyodor explained thoughtfully: "Are you curious about this?"

    "I was just about to introduce it to you. This is the latest research result of Qimu Kongsuke's research."

    Qimu Air help? !

    Ruri was immediately startled.

    Why would he hear the name of the gold master's father in the mouth of a crime boss? ?

    The two of them shouldn't meet, right?

    Could it be that the two perverts are attracted to each other? ?