63: Attract each other

Start from the beginning

    Feodor said in a pleasant voice: "But it is not enough, for me You will all be a stumbling block in your plan, especially you, Dazai."

    "You must have felt it faintly, so I arranged everything and went here alone."

    "But it's not enough, how can I give it to you? What's your chance to come back?"

    He chuckled: "I'm ready for the deep hatred between the two organizations. What do you think of the virus, it can only be solved by killing the boss of the other organization. Abilities."

    Dazai Osamu's eyes gradually deepened, but to be honest, this matter can't really threaten him, because this is not the world he lives in, to be honest, except for Ruri, everyone else is fine.

    But in order to maintain the original Dazai Osamu's character, he replied coldly: "I won't let you succeed."

    Those words really couldn't interrupt the excited Russians, and Feodor's happy voice came from the phone.

    "Oh, you reminded me, in order to prevent you from blocking my plan with the nullifying power, please leave the game temporarily."

    "Relax, in order that I won't kill you for the time being in the future, I will just make you fall into a coma. That's it."

    "When you wake up, the world will definitely be a better place, I promise you."

    Hearing this, Osamu Dazai immediately became alert and mobilized all his senses to look around, but he didn't feel anyone around him. breath.

    Until Fyodor on the phone reminded with a smile: "Don't look left and right, why don't you look at the sky?"

    Dazai Osamu instantly turned sideways to avoid where he was standing, and looked up at the foreign object in the sky.

    However, he was stunned to find that there was nothing in the sky.

    And a shocking sound of gunshots came from behind, which immediately plunged him into severe pain.

    Dazai Osamu's body leaned forward uncontrollably, but at this moment, he subconsciously turned his head to look behind him.

    Aiming hearts belonging to snipers confirmed his suspicions.

    Ah... It really is a sniper, because there is no commanding heights nearby, so I took it lightly, but I didn't expect it to be so far away.

    The bullet also seemed to have a powerful anesthetic function, and after a while, Osamu Dazai's body could not be controlled freely, and he fell to the ground.

    On the eve of closing his eyes, his mood was very calm. After all, he had already anticipated the development of the situation. Even if there was an unexpected opening such as a virus threat, as long as the other Dazai Osamu was still there, nothing would go wrong.

    Although it was very unpleasant to entrust everything to that Dazai Osamu, he was extremely sleepy now and could no longer maintain his consciousness.

    I hope the iron piece he purposely sewed on the back will be of some use.

    Osamu Dazai laughed at himself, but the figure of Ruri smiling and reaching out to him gradually appeared in his mind.