-',✎𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝟮

┊𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗩

┊𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗼𝗩

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 another usual day during class, but what gets everyone's attention is once the doors open introduce two new students. The two girls walk into the class. One looked average height with short hair tied up in a small bun while the other was innocent with brown hair touching her shoulders. As they walked in, everyone started looking at them. "Two more students? I thought we already had enough." A student whispers and the others start to whisper as well.

"Would you guys mind introducing yourselves?" Koro-sensei asks. "I'm Nian Mei. You guys can just call me Nian. Umm, yeah..." Nian says putting her hands in her pockets. She notices a guy's eyes looking at her and she tries ignoring it but ends up making eye contact instead. The guys' eyes widen a bit and turn away, Nian does the same.

"I'm Marissa Akira but you guys can call me Mari!" Mari says with a full smile on her face and a cheerful voice. Koro-sensei proceeds to show them their seats. Izumi didn't pay attention to the girls, she was more invested in her game.

"Those are the girls that always hang out by the park after school," Alan says, Izumi ignored his comment before Taylor took her DS. "Sorry but you have been ignoring us." Taylor teased her. Izumi looked to see Mari and her eyes lit up a bit. "I think God just sent an angel." Izumi quietly said, but her family heard her.

"Am I the only one who sees the many bandages on Mari's leg?" Lumi pointed out. The others nodded in agreement. "I heard that she's very clumsy," Alan whispered, and Izumi looked at him confused. "No one is that clumsy Alan." She stated. "Nian looks the total opposite from her," Taylor said and pointed out the girls' different styles.

"Oh yeah, they do look very different... one looks like a more tomboy-ish troublemaker and the other is like, so graceful and sweet-" Nian notices the eyes looking at them and leans over to whisper to Mari. She slowly turns around and says "Nian stop worrying so much. We will be fine." "Tsk. Yeah Yeah, maybe your right but you never know what they are talking about." Nian says whispering as she rolls her eyes and continues writing in her book. 

"Uhm..should we talk to them or?" Alan asks looking at Izumi. "Well yeah, just not now we could get in trouble for talking during class." She responds. "You're exactly correct Fujisaki. Now please stop talking during class and pay attention to the board." Koro-sensei says looking at the family along with Nian and Mari. 

Time passes by till lunch comes. "Well, class I have to run to grab some quick snacks!" Koro-sensei says as he opens the window and flies out in an instant. "Well, there he goes," Alan says laying down on his arm. "Do you think we should talk to them now?" Taylor looks at Izumi. "Yeah I mean we can." She responds and the family walks to the two friends sitting outside. "Oh...Hello!" The angel-like girl says letting out a smile as Nian looks at the family with furrowed eyes.

"Hello-! Mari is it? And your Nian?" Lumi says smiling at the girls. "Yeah...That's us" Mari responds. Nian turns away and continues eating her food. "Well we just wanted to introduce ourselves, I hope you guys end up enjoying our class, although you guys already know about the teacher," Taylor says.

She starts pointing at her cousins and saying their names. "This is Izumi" The white-haired red-eyed female tilts her head letting out a grin. "Alan, the gay brother-" Alan makes an annoyed face but then puts on a smile and a slight giggle. "You don't always have to say that when referring to me, you know that right Taylor-?" Alan looks at Taylor and the family let's put a giggle. 

"Hey, now you're not the only gay person. " Nian says almost whispering but laughing a bit. "Hey! Nian!" Mari playfully hits her. "You know not to say those things out loud, plus I'm not gay!" her face gets a bit red as she speaks. The family doesn't hear what they say. "Oh- sorry guys you can continue-" Nian says as she bites a piece of some chocolate. "That's the first time we heard you say something other than introducing yourself.." Lumi says in a low tone. Izumi slightly slaps her shoulder. "You can't just say those things out loud Lumi- "

"Wait I'm sorry!! I didn't mean it like that it's just, you seem like the type of person that doesn't talk to people unless your close-" Lumi says a bit embarrassed. "No don't apologize it's fine, Plus you're not completely wrong. I'm guessing your name is Lumi too?" the girl says looking at the pale ocean-colored looking girl. "Yeah, that's right!" "Do you mind if we sit with you guys..?" Alan says. After this, the new friend group with the two girls and the family start.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Lunch passes by and now everyone is back in their seats, as Koro-Sensei walks through the door and holding onto his shoulder is a blonde girl with an hourglass-shaped body. "I've never seen Koro-sensei that happy before." a guy whispers "yeah..-" Sensei and the woman standing in the front of the class. "Now, Allow me to introduce your brand new temporary foreign-language teacher," Karasuma says. 

"I'm Irina Jelavich. Nice to meet you all!" The blonde says in a sweet voice. "Maybe she isn't that bad of a teacher.." Mari says writing in her book talking to Nian. "I guess but something seems a bit..off about her- it's just a weird feeling.." "Nian you say that about everyone." Mari giggles a bit. "why is she all over sensei..-" Nagisa whispers. "Yeah I know it's kinda..weird seeing that," Lumi responds. Karasuma continues speaking "The school intends to give you an authentic experience in foreign languages. Hopefully, you guys won't give any complaints about her taking half of your English class over." 

Kayano starts talking to Nagisa, "We've got us one heck of a teacher! Not only that, but she really seems to have a thing for Koro-Sensei." "Yeah, I might get some more assassination hints out of this as well." "Ugh he's just pure smitten-" Izumi says. Nagisa writes something else in his notebook. "Ah~ the more I look at you the more I like what I see...Your beady eyes, like two diarrhea pills...Your undefined joints...Why! your so positively captivating!" Irina says. "Oh, this is definitely an act.." Lumi says faking a smile trying not to laugh. "Oh for sure.." Nagisa says.

" Nagisa says

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐲: h3h3-t0ky0