Blackbeard

luffy: you guys are mean

zoro: no wonder you looked familiar. you are heavenly y/n (your name in the wanted poster)

sanji: ah she's literally an angel, i feel like i'm in heaven

"uh does he have some sort of disease?"

nami: you get used to it

vivi: i can't believe the whitebeard pirates are here

"oh yeah, i forgot. the princess. why is the princess here?"

nami: long story.

they explained the situation to you and ace. the both of you have agreed to join them for now. you were gonna go to rainbase anyway to meet law. you heard a couple of marines talking that they saw them there. ace was gonna go figure out the whereabouts about blackbeard.

you were gonna follow him until you meet with law and then run after ace.

—time skip to rainbase (too lazy to write it all)

you guys were at the rainbase. luffy went his way to crocodile. you said your farewells to the crew since now you are all close with them.

you went exploring to the casino since you love gambling so much. when you went you saw the strawhats and again nami pulled you without realizing. honestly you don't know how you end up on these scenarios.

you guys fell onto the trap of crocodile. maybe it's a sign that you can't meet law just yet.

you were caught into a cell with luffy, usopp, nami, smoker and zoro.

smoker was shocked seeing you with them.

smoker: what is the whitebeard pirate heavenly y/n doing here with the strawhats?

the strawhats looked at you and was shock again. nami realized what she did and apologized the second time. you gave her a glare "not this again"

luffy, usopp and zoro were laughing.

luffy: this is a sign y/n just join my crew shishishishi

usopp: and i thought zoro sense of direction was this bad BAHAHAHAA

zoro & y/n: SHUT UP

you were stuck with the strawhats temporarily. now you gotta join on their mission since crocodile spotted you now.

crocodile: wow i even caught a whitebeard pirate? this is a big catch

you growled at him.

"i hate this."

smoker: once i'm out of here i'll capture you all

"OH SHIT WATER!"

smoker: oh yeah you can't swim too

zoro: another devil fruit user?

nami: oh great now we have to protect these devil fruit people? what's the point in your powers when it's just useless?

"dammit, i have to meet with ace soon or his dumbass won't wait for me."

vivi was beat up pretty bad by crocodile, you and luffy was pissed off. you can't wait for luffy to beat his ass. you didn't want to interfere with this or your grandpa would kill you.

when you guys were finally set free, smoker let you guys run away for once in his life. i asked him about law, he told me the direction. i nodded and told him to stop hunting them and he agreed without any doubt.

you were in the direction of where ace was. for once in your life you followed smoker direction and you got it right. sadly you saw the submarine dipping under the water. you couldn't meet law. you sighed and took off with ace.

he was waiting for you. he said he was worried for a second and was about to go back for you.

now both of you went together to see blackbeard. you really hated blackbeard even more than mai. you trained real hard and you figured out his powers. you studied and remember every moment of that scene of his devil fruit.

you finally found the key to his weakness. the weakness was your fruit. your powers and his are collided. according to ancient history, the weak of Blackbeard power is you who can suck in the gravity and air by breaking the black hole.

you were ready to beat the shit out of him. you two landed on the island where he was, but your clumsiness got lost... you were stuck by that damn forest.
______________
ace POV:

i was walking straight until i turned around y/n was missing. she got lost again... sometimes i should tie her up or make her a vivre card. you know what i'll do it when i beat teach ass.
_________________
ace was on top of a roof. blackbeard wanted him to join the crew but he refused. ace was pretty badly injured, he lost against teach. he was about to handcuff him until you arrived.

you were out of breathe. you kept running with no break to rush here. you saw ace down and you were pretty more pissed off. you didn't lose your cool, you kept it on.

blackbeard: well well look who we have here. the same hero who saved thatch

"i'll kill you"

-End