First Kiss

you were actually pissed off, but you were worried about the incident. you realized you changed the novel. thatch should've died and ace should've went after blackbeard.

you didn't care about the story, you were more worried about blackbeard. what if he comes and caused trouble again. you were scared to lose your family.

thankfully, you didn't know, but you actually stopped a war in the future if thatch had died.

whitebeard saw your worried face. he patted your head and reassured you to not worry about teach. if teach tries to come after you or the crew again, he was sure to kill him. teach was a son to whitebeard, but he's now disowned.

also, you been noticing that ace was following you everywhere. after that incident he kept going to you. you avoid him as much as possible. you still hate the guy.

the weather was hot again which means you grabbed your sweater and wore it tightly so ace won't take it off again.

you were walking on the beach kicking the water. you weren't close to it since devil fruit users are weak to sea water.

someone tapped your shoulder. you looked to see who it was and it was ace. you turned around and ignored his view.

ace: why don't you ever want to talk to me *pouts*

you didn't answer him. you tried walking away from him and he blocked your path. you tried to move right, left, behind you, but he was still getting a hold of you. you tried the small talk with him

"stop." you said angrily.

ace: come on. i want to be your friend.

"no."

ace: plus you were pretty cool what you did back there *smirks*

he was trying to boost your ego. you were red by the compliment but you looked away.

ace saw that and he kept throwing you with a bunch compliments.

eventually you got annoyed and yelled marco.

"MARC—"

before you could even try completing your yelling he blocked your mouth with his hand to sealed you.

ace: hey hey wait don't shout

ace got distracted with you and you pushed him where he falls to the sand. he grabbed your leg and you tripped and fall on top of him. your lips were touched with aces by accident.

you flinched and yelled "AHHHHHHHH".

you got off of him and ran where marco was about to come to you.

ace was laying on the sand not getting up. he was flushed.

ace: why did that made my heart flutter? *turns redder*

mai watched you two accidentally kissed. she now wants to kill you even more. before she wasn't gonna do that but now she wants you out of everyone life.

you see, mai was kissing up to the whitebeard pirates asses when you were unconscious. they actually felled for it and liked her.

hell even marco and thatch starts to like her too. whitebeard too. you were actually getting no attention from them when you recovered. only person who did was ace. marco, thatch and whitebeard too but mai takes control and takes them away from you.

you decided to go to the forest you seen on the island. you were about to tell marco, thatch and whitebeard but they were distracted by mai and ace. you smiled looking at those three making you happy watching them laugh. you didn't give a fuck what mai is trying to do.

also, you and ace were in a weird era. ace stopped following and kept avoiding you. you did the same but you hated him more.

when you went out to the forest, ace saw you. he followed you. mai grabbed ace arm to pulled him back down to his seat. ace glared at her and pushed her hand away.

he ran after you.

-End

a/u: honestly when I was writing this series , i screamed. i find it so cute when i back-read it. i hope you guys think the same. omg i love writing this so much. thank you guys for whoever is reading it. ily.