Publication

Hello lovely readers,

It has been years since I finished this story. I think it is safe to say that I am not the person I was when I started writing it. However, I had a story that I wanted to tell, and I told it. I still want to tell this story. A story of survival and overcoming something that could have destroyed you. The story of a strong young woman and her support, even when she felt she had none.

This version of the story is a very very rough draft. I have learned a lot more about the world and the people in it during my time away. With that being said, I have been editing the story and changing some things throughout. It has been a long seven years, and I am excited to announce that In The Rough is being published!

If any of you are interested in reading the edited and improved version of my very first book, it will be available on Amazon in December of 2022. I would love if you would give it a look or read in it's better form. It will not be free, which I know makes a great difference. If you cannot, or do not want to purchase it, I completely understand. I want each and every single one of you to know how much you have helped me. I could never have gotten this far without the love and support from you all. My hope is that my book can help you too.

So, thank you, for being you because being you, saved me.

-Taylor Rae❤️