~~

At the Kim's.

"Honey, can you please call Jin and ask if Jungkook is with him?" Yuna said as she dialled Namjoon's number.

Jisung frowned. "Why? What happened?"

"His teacher called me and asked if he reached home yet. She said that he was not well." Yuna said in her worried voice. "But he is not home yet..."

Jisung directly called Jin. "Hello, jin."

~~

"Sir please fill up these..." A young nurse said as she handed Jungkook a few papers.

Jungkook took the papers and bowed. "I will do."

The nurse smiled and left.

Jungkook looked at the papers and sighed. He didn't know anything about the boy and was refusing to say he was just a stranger.

"Excuse me..." A soft and gentle voice was heard and Kook looked up at the woman. She was the doctor that went in to check Taehyung. "Are you with that kid?" She asked and Jungkook directly nodded. "Please come with me...."

Jungkook didn't question, he just followed. And once they were inside the woman's expressions dropped. "How are you related to him?" She asked and pointed at the seat for Jungkook to sit.

"I..." Jungkook gulped.

"You must already know that this is a big case..." She started again. "He tried to kill himself with a rare poison...that says that you're both from a rich family...."

Jungkook nodded.

"That proves the parents are not that loving and caring and he must be suffering a lot on his own."

Jungkook nodded. It was nit his case, his parents notice every single change in his behavior and love him more than themselves. But it might be different for Taehyung so he just agreed to whatever the doctor said.

"If you want to sue your parents then please tell me... I'll help you." She said with an assured tone.

And Jungkook frowned. My parents!?? Why will I sue my parents!?? He thought hard.

"Jungkook!"
The door opened and Jungkook sighed relief.

"Yoongi!" He directly ran to him. "You're here! Is Jimin hyung here too??"

"Yes he is here..." Yoongi said. "He went to see... Him..." Yoongi forgot the name of Taehyung.

"Taehyung.."

"Yeah He went to see taehyung." Yoongi said. "You can go meet him.. I'll talk to the doctor."

"But-"

"Hi Auntie!! How are you???" Yoongi greeted with open arms as he walked towards the doctor.

"I'm good, dear!" She said giving him a quick squeeze and ruffled his hair. "It's been so long since you last visited."

"Yeah.. I was busy with school." Yoongi said with a smile and Jungkook just walked out if the room confused.

"BTW, dear...how do you know him?" Doc asked.

"Taehyung? Actually I don't really know him.... I just met him this morning..." Yoongi said rubbing his nape.

"Then why are you here?"

"Um... Because unfortunately my best friend is here too." Yoongi bit his inner cheek. "Actually they are siblings..."

"Ouh so this kid is your best friend. Seems like a good one, Yoongi. But his brother tried to kill himself."

Yoongi frowned. Brother? He thought.

"And that poor kid has no idea what happened to his brother...." She sighed. "Rich parents these days only care about money...."

Oh so she thinks Jungkook and Taehyung are brothers! Pft. He laughed internally.

~~

After a few minutes of talking with the doc, Yoongi finally decided to go meet the boy. He knocked on the door of the room where Taehyung was and waited for the door to open.

A little 'come in' was heard. He opened the door and was greeted by a tensed Jimin.
"What happened?" Yoongi asked looking at the three depressed souls in front of him.

Jimin sighed. "He thinks he has no right to live because he is a loser and is very ugly."

"He also said that he misses his mom and wants to die soon to meet her." Jungkook sighed.

"I just don't want to be bullied by everyone...." Taehyung barely whispered.

Yoongi sighed. "See, I don't even know you but you're not ugly....." He said.

"That's what I said!" Jimin added.

"Hush." Yoongi covered jimin's mouth. "And Loser? Your marks say something else..." He chuckled. "And for the bulling part... Now you have Jungkook to protect you!"

"Mfmndshkkvbmgf!" Jimin tried to move Yoongi's hand away.

"Yoongi-" Jungkook glared.

"Take care of your brother!"  Yoongi winked and walked out of the room dragging Jimin along.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading💜