𝟶𝟶𝟾

- I didn't proofread.

「 ︎𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓. 」︎

"Listen to them, the children of the night

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!" - Dracula

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓
𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

「 ︎𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐘𝐌, 𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐋𝐎︎ 」

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

↴︎

"On my granny I'm so mad right now I'll do eight lines of crack, get the fuck away from me." I looked down in disgust rolling my eyes at Kilo. "Ghosting you ain't enough I'm finna die on yo' ass." I said staring at him.

He got up trying to hand me a towel.

"You touch me I might scream gone head." I closed my eyes feeling tears about to fall down like a water fall. "That was all? You playing right? You not serious, you can't be serious." I was so sad and disappointed.

Felt like God was punishing me for everything that I had did.

I'm trying to change. No I ain't, look at me lying again. Thats why he don't like me now.

Getting myself together and cleaned up. I grabbed some shorts out of my luggage feeling sexually frustrated.

"I was in the shower for a good hour why are you still here?"' He ignored me.

I turned around looking at him get ready. I almost started to feel bad when I saw the sad facial expression he had plastered on his face. That went away as fast as it came as soon as I thought about the shit that had just happened.

"So you was dead ass?" My mouth fell open when I seen him grab his jacket. I could've fell down to my knees. "You got something going on physically? Cause I don't know what the fuck that was. That was horrible." Kilo smacked his lips.