𝟶𝟶𝟻

- I didn't proofread.

「︎ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐓. 」︎

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too

Monsters are real, ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.
- Stephen King

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖: 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖: 𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍

↴︎

Walking into the room I laid down on the couch plopping my foot up on the coffee table. "Did she talk about it? Don't fuck around and give me the wrong answer." He was about to answer until the door opened and they came in. "Lock the fucking door bozo." I pointed to the door that was clearly unlocked so anybody could easily walk in.

"No she didn't, I was trying." He mumbled underneath his breath, nodding my head I got up and grabbed the bat from off of the floor. "Go outside, make sure nobody come in this hall." She nodded walking to the hallway, shutting the door back, locking it.

I grabbed the bat and looked at it before looking in his direction seeing the sweat buds fall down his face. He saw me looking so he hurriedly put his face down and looked at the floor sitting up in his seat.

"Strike!" I yelled swinging the bat smiling as it connected to his stomach. "I asked you to do one thing." I swung the bat once again and my smile widened when it connected to his rib cage. "You can't do shit right!" I dropped the bat and pulled my gun out of my waistband.

Shoving the gun into his mouth I frowned seeing tears start to come out of his eyes. "You supposed to be my cousin and you over here crying like a bitch, you a fuckin embarrassment." I put my finger on the trigger and he tried to scream but only muffled sounds escaped his mouth.

I pulled the trigger and laughed when his eyes closed and he fell back in his chair.

"Why would you do that?" I looked over at my brother laughing, while he mugged me. Guess he don't think it was funny. "What? The nigga can't do shit right. Every time we ask this bitch ass boy to do some he can't fuckin do it." He got up and went over to his body, shaking his head in disappointment.